READ

So, hi! As some of you may recall from the preface chapter, it's been more than a year since I initially published this story, which was back in January of 2021. But as months passed, I subsequently lost the desire to continue this story. I felt mentally exhausted and pressured by the idea of having to publish at least one chapter even though I did not give it my all. I was, sadly, always kept under inordinate pressure, and it wasn't helping me as it only kept pushing the boundaries of my limits.

The outcome? Fillers and unnecessary sequences that were included in some chapters. Everything deviated from my initial plans for the plot and every characters' fates.

Looking back when I wrote the last previous chapters, I do admit that I have lost sight of the real purpose, and the outcome was worse than I had anticipated. I wish I could keep going and decide otherwise the next day so I could start the next chapter, but I feel like I'm just going around in endless circles. It's tiring.

But, of course, as everyone else does, I grew. As my life, writing style, and areas of interest evolved, my willingness to carry and push this ahead was hugely affected.

To word it simply, I've made the decision to discontinue this story.

I won't, however, quit writing as a result. I also won't unpublish this. Fortunately I may have time to publish a story that has been in my drafts for as long as I can remember now that I am on vacation. For the time being, I want to concentrate on the things I actually enjoy and avoid pressuring myself to write about things that don't do any good with my wellbeing.

Nevertheless, I had fun writing this story, and I hope you enjoyed reading this too. But I want to genuinely take pleasure in what I will work hard on. Please anticipate a book I possibly will be publishing if you may! :)

See you again, soon.