14

YOU JUMPED awake at the sound of the alarm on your phone ringing violently beside your bed. A listless groan escapes your lips as you tug on your hair when you realized you had work today.

"Oh God, I'm probably already late," You mumbled, about to get up when your forehead suddenly makes harsh contact with something hard, eliciting a yelp from your lips.

You peek one eye open, only to see Jimin who was seated on the mattress to your right as he held his forehead, gently rubbing the spot. Wait, was he watching you sleep?

"Jimin? What are you still doing here?" You ask, looking down on his clothes. He was still wearing the same ones he had on last night.

"Good morning to you too," He scowled. Your face grew increasingly perplexed, prompting Jimin's scowl to deepen as he probed your face. When his eyes glanced down at your lips with an unfathomable smile, you instantly felt self-conscious. You caught yourself in the mirror, and your eyes widen when you just then realized that your morning face was a complete naturally-pretty fiasco.

Feeling completely insecure, you grab the duvet and hid yourself behind it. You hear a laugh elicit from Jimin upon the action.

"Hm, don't you remember anything?" He suddenly asked. You frowned and shook your head as if he could see you from the soft material. "Remember what, specifically?"

"What happened last night," His tone had noticeably deepened, something you noticed he does when he gets serious. You were zoning out as you tried to recall what had happened the night before.

A few silent minutes had passed by and it eventually went to no avail. You were too tired to even retail everything that happened in your mind before you two had slept.

Which only led to one thing.

"Jimin, what actually happened last night?" You asked, almost in an accusatory tone. You peek your head out to see Jimin staring at you, amused. "You really don't remember?"

You throw him a deadpanned look. Well you wouldn't be asking if you knew already.

As if he read your mind, he nodded and licked his lips. "Then, would you allow me to make you remember it again?"

Surprised, you lean back as he inched his face closer to yours, his rich marmalade eyes piercing into yours with an overpowering mist that muddled your thoughts.

But that surprise quickly dissipated as his gaze cognitively challenged you. You smiled, but it held nothing more but competitiveness. "Try me."

•┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈•

"This.. was not what I meant."

"But it still helped you remember," You could practically imagine him rolling his eyes as he moved to the edge of the bed and peeked at you. He grinned when you struggled to lay against the cold floor, and you shoot him a stare when he wiggled his brows playfully.

"Now you know how I felt when you left me sleeping there," He giggled, folding his arms on the mattress and rested his chin there, tilting his head. You would've found it cute how his cheek squished upon the position but you reminded yourself that you were annoyed at him.

"Shut up. It wouldn't have happened if you weren't pushing me to go out in the middle of night when it was obvious to you that I had work today." You snapped.