Bedtime Loving *Part 2*

Requested by SUNSETDRIVER84 

Warning: Mature content

"How do I look Michael?" Y/n asked, twirling around. Since it was her birthday, her friends planned and put together a whole afternoon filled with fun. As she didn't know what they had planned for her, she decided to keep her outfit versatile enough for whatever they may do.

 As she didn't know what they had planned for her, she decided to keep her outfit versatile enough for whatever they may do

"Like a queen babydoll." It was actually Michael's idea for her to go since she hardly was able to spend time with her friends and figured this was the perfect opportunity for her to catch up with them.

"Yours and only yours Mikey." She reached up and booped his nose, causing a giggle to escape his mouth. He flashed his million dollar smile then pulled her closer to him.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Michael?"

"Of course I am babygirl! Now, I want you to go out there and have some well-deserved fun with your friends okay? I know how much you missed them."

"I know, but –"

"Uh uh uh! No buts! Now go out there and have some fun!"

Y/n smiled and pecked his lips before heading out the front door to meet her friends. Michael closed the door once he was finished waving to Y/n and smiled to himself, putting his plan into action.

🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

Y/n's POV

"Bye everyone!" I waved goodbye to my friends as they dropped me off at my house and left. Still smiling, I opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. When I removed my heels and turned back around again, I was surprised at the sight in front of me. A trail of rose petals led from the door to the living room, splitting into two with one half leading to the dining room and the other upstairs. Standing near the dining room was Michael in a tuxedo holding a bouquet of roses. I walked towards him as he himself seemed to be in a trance and soon snapped out of it once I was close.

"Wow Y/n, you look so beautiful!"

I chuckled. "But you literally saw me like this this afternoon!"

Michael tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "That's a whole afternoon too long."

I giggled at his corniness. He gave me the roses which I took a deep whiff of and set them in a nearby glass vase.

"So sweet. Just like you!"

It was now his turn to laugh at my corniness, pulling me in for a kiss.

His voice dropped a bit. "I made dinner for us. Let's go eat before it becomes cold."