Your Love So Complete *Part 2*

Michael's POV

God that Y/n drives me wild! I shouldn't be glad that the original dancer couldn't make it, but my heart couldn't help but soar with joy when Y/n accepted to take that girl's place. Ever since I saw her, I've felt a strong connection to her. A connection that just grew stronger with our daily rehearsals. I feel so close to her whenever we rehearse like that, just the two of us. It's like time has stopped and it's just me and her in this world.

As I was making sure everyone was in ready for the dress rehearsal before tonight's concert, a voice behind me cleared its throat. I turned around and forgot how to breathe when I was met with the sight of Y/n in her Liberian Girl outfit. A short colorful skirt with a matching short sleeveless top was what I had chosen, similar to the one in the short film. Beautiful jewelry adorned her body, glinting in the sunlight. Though she looked like a vision of ecstasy to me, I could see she felt shy about something.

"H–How do I look?"

"Like I wanna fuck you mercilessly in my dressing room later tonight." Unfortunately, I couldn't say that out loud, so I instead opted for, "Perfect."

She looked down and fiddled with her hands which I had learned was a nervous habit of hers. I certainly didn't blame her though. A concert is no small deal. Becoming concerned, I walked over to her and placed my hands on her arms. She looked up with those beautiful eyes of hers, making it exceedingly difficult not to kiss her right then and there.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll do just fine out there. This is just a small dress rehearsal for the real thing. But I know you'll kill it when it's time for the concert."

She opened her mouth as if to say something but was cut off by a crew member attempting to arrange everyone in formation for the rehearsal. As if on instinct, I leaned in to press my lips against hers, but stopped myself at the last second and kissed her forehead instead. I quickly rushed off to get in formation, my heart racing from that encounter. "What the hell Michael, get a grip on yourself!" But how could I when she has me helplessly wrapped around her fingers? I just hoped I wouldn't lose my mind like that during the concert.

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

"I love you!" A smile formed itself across my face as I gazed into the sea of fans that I adored so much.

The music for Liberian Girl soon resonated throughout the stadium as Y/n strutted towards me, sensually whispering the opening lines in my ear. I could feel my pants getting more restricting as my eyes followed Y/n, specifically her behind. Damn it looked good in that outfit of hers! My voice sang the lyrics as if on autopilot, but my eyes and mind were entirely focused on her. By now I was sure the audience could see my not–so–concealed boner.

She strutted across the stage and I followed closely behind her. I smirked to myself as a naughty idea formed in my head. As she was still facing the audience, I came up behind her and lazily dragged my hand across her ass, taking more time to feel the curvature of her muscles than I allowed myself to in rehearsal. I could hear an audible moan from her and felt her body straighten up yet we carried on with the performance as if it was all part of the routine.

As the song drew to an end, I pulled her body close to mine just like I did in rehearsal, only this time it felt different. As if I finally had an answer to our unresolved silence.

The song ended as I still held Y/n in my arms. Those vulnerable eyes looked up to mine, making me even more uncomfortably hard down there. My hand travelled down her back, almost reaching for her ass again before I was able to stop myself as we were in the public eye. If I did that now, it'll be much more difficult to pass it off as being part of the performance and potentially slander her name which I didn't want. She slowly detached herself from me and walked backstage before I bowed to the audience and made my way back there myself in search of her. Not able to find her in any of the public places, I figured she went back to her dressing room and made my way there.

My hand was raised to knock on her door until I heard her talking to herself. Deciding to be nosy, I leaned in closer to listen in on what she was saying.

"No no no Y/n! You can't fall in love with him! He's literally a global superstar, and you..." She trailed off at the end and sighed.

"He'd never love me back anyways. Besides, there are so many other women out there that are better than me. It's probably for the best he doesn't find out."

I stood there with my heart beating a hundred miles a minute and the biggest smile on my face upon hearing that she has feelings for me too! An idea then formed itself in my mind. Immediately, I pulled out my cellphone and dialed Bill's number. Gently, I started backing away from her door as quietly as I could.

"Yes, Mr. Jackson?"

"Hey Bill, I was wondering if you guys could do me a favor?"

"Of course Mr. Jackson, we'd be happy to help! What is it?"