Girlfriend (Off The Wall Era)

Requested by: stre3twalker

Y/n pressed her lips against Michael's as their lovemaking session drew to a close. Her bare body on top of his own naked self made them both feel complete. Their lips parted with an audible smack before Y/n exhaustedly collapsed on the bed next to him. As she regained her breath, she checked the clock on the nightstand next to her and jolted in alarm, hurriedly gathering her clothes and getting dressed.

"Y/n baby, what are you doing?"

"It's almost five thirty in the morning Michael! He's gonna be expecting me there in thirty minutes and it takes an hour to get from your house to his!"

Michael let out a huff of annoyance as Y/n continued her hurried actions.

"You're seriously still gonna go back to his place? After everything he's done to you?"

She stopped her actions to look at his eyes. As Michael looked back into them, the tender loving look she reserved for him was instead replaced by one of pure fear for her boyfriend Zane.

"I have no choice Michael. If I want to stay alive, I have to go back."

She frantically rummaged around for the promise ring Zane had given her on their tenth date together. Thinking about that beautiful moment, it felt so long ago as he was still the apple of her eye back then with just a hint of bad boy qualities. She was soon to find out just how literally of a bad boy he was. Yes, Y/n was dating a gangster. A gangster who would beat her senseless if she turned up at his place with the ring mysteriously gone. At long last, she finally found the ring, only for it to be snatched out of her hands by Michael.

"Michael what the hell are you doing! Give it back!" Y/n lunged for the ring only for Michael to move it further out of her reach.

"No. It's about time he knows you're no longer his girl."

Y/n's eyes widened in fear. "No, please don't! He'll kill us both! Please just give me the ring Michael."

Michael pocketed the ring before slowly walking closer to her and brushing a small strand of hair off her face. "Do you really love him more than me babygirl?"

"What?! No, of course I don't!"

"Then you don't need to go back to him."

"Michael, you know I have to. You know all this so why are you acting like you don't?"

"Well, what if it's because I wanna be selfish for once? What if it's because I don't wanna share you anymore? I'm tired of you running off to a guy that doesn't love you when you have me instead, someone who loves you unconditionally. Please baby, stay with me."

Michael wrapped his hands around hers and brought them to his mouth, looking up at her with pleading eyes. Y/n sighed and gave in to his pleas and was rewarded with his beautiful childlike smile that she adored so much.

"Okay then, I'll call Zane and make up an excuse for why I can't come." She fished out her phone and dialed his number before bringing it up to her ear. As soon as Zane answered the call, Michael snatched the phone away from Y/n and spoke.

"Hey one inch, it's me, the man Y/n is seeing. Yeah that's right, she's seeing someone else. She don't love you. She loves me. Now why don't you do yourself a favor and never contact her again or else I'll make you regret it." Michael's Gary accent shone through as he evaded Y/n desperately trying to reach for her phone.

"Who the hell do you think you are trying to threaten me! I'm gonna hunt you down and make you regret–"

"Not before I report your ass for abusing Y/n."

Zane went quiet for a few seconds before responding. "It's not abuse if she keeps letting me do it. And even if you do report me, I got connections all over the law man. I can turn everything into my favor, manipulate any evidence you have. You'll be afraid to even say my name. And once you're outta the way, there's no way I'm sparing Y/n. I'll kill her ass. But not before making sure she knows she never belonged to no one but me. Oh you bet Y/n's gonna get it once I'm done with your ass."

"Are you done? Do you have anything else to say?"

"Whatchu mean?"

Michael smirked to himself before responding. "I've been recording our conversation. You're going to jail asshole."

And with that, Michael disconnected the call and handed the phone back to Y/n. He reached for his own and called Bill and the rest of his security. As soon as they reached the room, Michael laid out in detail everything he wanted them to do to get Zane locked up. He gave them Y/n's unlocked phone that had the recording and dismissed them.

He turned back to face Y/n who he then noticed was crying. But before he could ask why, she ran to him and threw her arms around his neck. Her sobs were muffled by the fabric of his shirt. Michael brought one hand up to her head and wrapped the other one around her waist and whispered soothing words to calm her down.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Michael."

"Of course Y/n. You're my baby. And as of today, you are officially my, and only my, girlfriend."

They smiled and lovingly leaned their foreheads together, rejoicing in the fact that they no longer have to hide their relationship.

"Sooo, baby. To celebrate this wonderful news, how about round 3?" Michael smirked and bit his lip.

She gave him a seductive smile before pinching his nipple and laughing while running farther into the room with Michael in hot pursuit.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for getting me to 300 followers and getting this book to 10.6K reads! Man, it feels like not that long ago where I was just starting out publishing the first few chapters, and all of a sudden it's at over 10K views. Honestly y'all, thank you so much! I hope you have an amazing day, night, evening, whatever part of the world you're in!