Liberian Girl *Part 4*

Warning: Mature content

Y/n waited in the bedroom for Michael to come, still in her wedding attire. She blushed as her thoughts kept wandering back to the wedding, at the fact that she's now finally married to Michael. A smile crept on her face as she toyed with her wedding ring until her attention was drawn to the door that opened to reveal Michael still in his wedding attire as well. Smiling, Y/n stood from the bed and embraced him, his arms circling around her in a loving embrace as he closed the door.

"You look so sexy Y/n. I can't believe you're officially mine forever!"

Still in each other's arms, the pair looked into each other's eyes, silently sending words of loving through their gaze alone. An imaginary force pulled their lips together until they were finally connected in a sensual dance that grew in passion. His hands roamed down her back to the tiny bow that held her dress together and tugged to unravel the silk. Gently, Michael backed them up until they hit the bed and leaned her down on the fluffy mattress still not breaking the kiss. He slid the dress off her in one swift movement and snaked his hand around her back to unclasp her bra before lazily dragging her panties down her legs and onto the floor.

Michael pulled back to examine her naked body and bit his lip in anticipation as he slowly discarded each layer of his own clothing, not once disconnecting his gaze from her body. His lips found their way to her neck as his hands kneaded her breasts, earning sweet moans from her. Still not satisfied, his tongue ran up and down the contours of her breast before finally encircling her nipple. Gasps and moans escaped from her as his tongue never ceased its pleasing. Michael's senses were thrilled beyond all reasoning as all he wanted was to please his wife until neither of them had the capacity to think.

His tongue travelled down her heated body before his lips placed feather–like kisses along the trail he created, reaching all the way to her legs. Being the tease he is, his kisses trailed all along the inner side of her thighs but didn't reach where she needed it the most. He watched in joy as she squirmed beneath him, bucking her hips every time he got close to her folds in a desperate attempt to relieve some of her pressure, but he was too quick to move every time. But eventually, he grew too hungry for her to keep up with his antics, so he did what he had to do to satisfy himself. He dove between her legs and feasted on her.

His lips pressed hard and firm against her swollen clit while stroking his tongue in circles around it, finally giving it it's desired attention. Her back arched off the bed as he discreetly slipped a single slender finger inside, curling it to hit her spot just right. He moaned in satisfaction at her delicious taste as he continued French kissing her lower lips. His member twitched with arousal at his wife's moans and screams of his name, wanting nothing more than to be buried deep inside her once more, feel her squeeze him perfectly as he let the physical connection of their genitals pull them closer into an even deeper emotional connection. So, he did just that.

Gently, Michael slid his member in as to let Y/n accommodate to his size. He couldn't help the whimpers that escaped as his wife hugged him so perfectly, like she was made for him and he was made for her. Once fully in, he just laid there as he took in her beauty underneath him. He brushed back a few strands of her hair before he smiled and kissed her forehead, framing her face in his hands.

"You're so beautiful."

He started thrusting his member in and out while his hands still held her face and his eyes still held her gaze, tender love and care written all over. Her own hands rested on his shoulders as she let out moans from the sweet feeling of his member diving deep within her crevices. Neither one was willing to part gazes as each wanted so desperately to feel this deeper level connection. Their highs began to steadily build more and more as the room increased in temperature, their perspiration mingling together as neither one could hold their moans and screams back anymore. And with a few more deep strokes, they both reached their beloved climax and fell back onto the mattress. Still slightly panting, Michael turned to Y/n.

"Baby, I wanna try something. Can I?"

Y/n looked at Michael. "What is it?"

"Well," He started getting up on his knees, pulling Y/n up with him so her back was pressed to his front.

"I wanted to try this." His hands caressed her body and cupped her breasts as he placed gentle kisses along her cheek and neck. His right hand slid down her body and rested against her wet folds, causing her to press her back even tighter against his body. His fingers dragged up and down her folds before grabbing his member and aligning it to her entrance to push through once more.

His kisses continued caressing her neck as his hands caressed every other part of her, digging his member in even deeper with each passing stroke. Y/n could no longer form coherent words as his gentle loving drove her body closer to his as they both grew closer to their second high that night. He whispered words of love and sweet nothings into her ear as he made sure to prove to her in this one night just how much she means to him. And once again, both were taken to paradise.

Sinking into the sheets, they tried to catch their breath still entangled in each other's embrace as if if they let go, everything they knew to be reality would cease to exist. No words were exchanged as they both already knew the vast amount of love that they shared. All that was left was to revel in each other's company in this intimate moment. And that they did.

"I love you Y/n, my Liberian girl."