Your Love So Complete *Part 3*

Warning: Mature Content

 Omniscient

Y/n packed her bag with all her essentials about to head back home. She closed the door to her room and began walking down the long corridor, wondering where everyone had gone, until she heard her name being called. Turning her head, she spotted Michael running towards her.

"Y/n wait! Where are you going, I wanted to talk to you. I've been looking all over for you!"

"I'm going home, just like everyone else did apparently."

Y/n was about to walk around him until he grabbed her hand.

"Before you go, I wanna tell you something."

He had her full attention now as she turned her body to face his. Taking a deep breath, Michael took a step closer and held both her hands in his.

"I've been meaning to tell you this for awhile actually. I–I've been feeling this way about you ever since I first saw you, but it took me so long to understand it. There's just something about you that draws me in towards you and makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9. The same feeling came over me every time we rehearsed. But it wasn't until today up on that stage that I fully understood what it was. It was love. I love you, and I would be so happy if you would agree to be mine."

Y/n was speechless at the fact that Michael Jackson, the man she had always dreamed of, actually loved her too. Every emotion flowed through her all at once leaving her standing there stone still. Michael took her emotionless state as a sign that she was not interested in him and felt utterly dejected as he looked away trying to hide his tears.

"I'm so–"

"I love you so much Michael!"

He looked back at Y/n's face to see it beaming with happiness before he pulled her into his warm embrace. His heart was overflowing with joy that the woman he loved truly did love him back.

"I–I'm so sorry I didn't say it sooner Michael, you probably thought–"

"Shh, it's okay babygirl." His hands stroked her hair and down her back as Y/n buried her head in the crook of his neck. She lifted her head to meet his eyes. Both stole quick glances at the other's lips allowing their eyes to meet again until they slowly leaned in closer to each other, afraid to make the next move and excited to discover what may lie ahead. Without thinking, they pressed their lips together for a short peck before pulling back.

"Wow! Um...d–do you maybe..."

"...wanna do that again?"

"Yeah."

Instantly, they attached their lips together, the kiss getting more and more fervent with each passing second. Neither could get enough of the other as their breathing got shallower, their hands more desperate to feel the body of their lover pressed close against each other. Small gasps and moans escaped their lips, adding on to their growing desire. Her body yearned for him as his own was on fire.

"I can't take this anymore Y/n! I need you right now!"

"Then take me."

Michael crashed their lips together before sliding his hands down to her hips and walking her back into his dressing room door using his body. Y/n could already feel the entirety of his long, hard length poking against her, making her crave for him even more. He opened the door and locked it behind them, not once breaking the kiss as his hands feverishly pulled her closer to his body, stumbling around the room. Their combined momentum caused them to overturn table and sofa and land on the carpeted ground as they clawed at each other's clothing, desperate to peel off all the layers until not even air could separate them.