31 *Part 3*

Warning: Mature content

"Baby let me wash you."

A giggle could be heard and then an "Okay Michael."

Gleefully, Michael poured a generous amount of the liquid soap into his hand before applying it to his girlfriend's body, determined to lather every inch of her.

When Y/n told him about the...incident between her and Maestro, his heart felt like it shattered to pieces and that he didn't matter to her anymore. He had a feeling his world has now changed permanently and this news just shattered everything. But hearing her explain what led up to it and her hysterical sobs throughout eventually mended the pieces together with empathy. And the word carved onto his chest just confirmed his thoughts. The newcomer that made himself at home in Michael has the hots for his girlfriend. And there was nothing he could do about it.

Even though Y/n tried to avoid him as much as she could in fear of Maestro popping up, neither of them could deny they were getting tired of not seeing each other. He eventually managed to coax her to spend more time together doing their normal "couples activities" they liked doing together and even ended up getting intimate again. Just like this morning when Michael proposed that they take a shower together to feel that closeness and hoped to take things a step further.

Standing behind her, his hands roamed every dip and curve. Even though he used the excuse of wanting to get her clean they both knew what his real intentions were. His hands snaked their way up to her breasts and gently groped them. The foamy soap provided the perfect lubrication to glide his fingers across her nipples. She let out a small moan and closed her eyes, leaning against Michael's body. His lips placed light kisses along her neck and shoulder as the water rinsed off the soap, leaving his hands to massage her breasts awhile longer.

Gathering more soap, he turned her around to face him before he knelt down in front of her. His hands worked the soap into her legs, taking the time to pay close attention to each detail. Using the water to wash off his hands and the foamy residue on her legs, his hands then inched up her thighs.

"I can't use soap to clean this part baby. It needs it's own special way of care."

With that, his mouth formed around her sensitive womanhood as his tongue flicked across her folds. A gasp and moan was heard from her as she dug her fingers into his hair. Smiling to himself, he dragged his tongue along her clit in languid circles to increase the intensity of her moans which he so dearly loved.

His mouth delivered such tender love and care, she began to feel herself getting closer to the edge only for him to retract and stand up to face her. Taking his length in his hand, he rubbed the tip up and down her slit and pressed it against her bud. They moaned in unison at this teasing until Michael eased himself inside her not once breaking eye contact. His intense eyes stared into hers as he thrusted his member deeper into her.

"You're so beautiful baby."

He kissed her neck and lips as his hips never once ceased their actions. Sucking on her breasts, he brought one of her legs up and wrapped it around his waist. Their moans gradually climbed the crescendo as their hands roamed each other's bodies. His hand snaked down to her clit and rubbed furiously, desperate to get her to her high.

At long last, both reached their desired peak as they released at the same time. Panting, Michael buried his face in Y/n's neck and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer to his body but stopped when she felt the scars on his chest and remembered what was etched there. Memories of that day began rushing back but she blocked them the best she could, not wanting to ruin this moment.