Something Extra (Invincible Era)

Requested by zaddymichael

Warning: Mature content

Michael's POV

"So, what do you wanna watch Mikey?"

"I dunno, you choose."

"Okay, Emperor's New Groove it is then!"

Frankly, I wasn't paying attention to the show on the screen. All I could think about was how much I wanted Y/n right then and there. But sadly, all she wanted to do was watch TV and cuddle. I tried my best to pay no mind to my throbbing erection but Y/n's hand on my thigh prevented that from happening. Then, an idea formed in my head. An evil laugh almost escaped as this sinful plan unfurled.

Pretending I was cuddling closer to her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I nuzzled my face in her neck and placed soft kisses there, loving her giggles as she squirmed in my grasp.

"Mikey, what are you doing?"

"Just enjoying my babygirl's presence."

I trailed my kisses down her neck to her collarbone before giving the other side some attention. Her neck arched back as I sucked on the sweet skin. A small, sweet moan escaped her lips. "Perfect!" I finally had her right where I wanted. I pulled back from her neck and adjusted my position on the couch, making Y/n whine a little in protest.

"Baby, why'd you do that?"

"What, didn't you say you just wanted to watch TV and cuddle? That's what I'm doing."

Reluctantly, I diverted my attention back to the screen as I heard Y/n let out a small huff. About thirty minutes into this torture, I felt her hand rest on my thigh dangerously close to my erection. Her finger traced mindless circles inching closer and closer to my bulge, slowly driving me insane.

"Baby wh–what are you doing?"

"I'm watching TV Mikey."

Five minutes passed by until it was too much for me to bear anymore. I reached for the remote and turned the TV off.

"Michael! Why'd you turn it off, I was watching tha–ooh!"

Her sentence was cut off by a moan as I rubbed her nipple through the fabric of her shirt. A smirk formed at the corners of my lips as I realized she was not wearing a bra.

"You like that babygirl?"

"Mmhhmm!"

I smiled and pulled her shirt off, her taut nipples hardening in the cool air. Gently, I took one in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, earning a loud moan in response. My hand caressed her other breast and squeezed it hard. Her gasps and moans of pleasure were driving me wild. Pinning her to the couch, a look of lust raged in my eyes as I could no longer contain myself.

"Baby I need you so bad! I can't take it anymore!"

My hands undid my pants and pulled them down with my boxers, throwing them aside. I tore hers off and finally slipped my length inside her. A sigh of satisfaction released as my dick was in its favorite place: Y/n's wet walls. My hips moved in and out of her, a moan freeing itself as my desire was finally being satisfied.

I promptly flipped us so Y/n was riding me. Oh how I loved watching her breasts bounce up and down! Instantly, my hands reached up to grope them. The silkiness of the skin was a perfect contrast to her hard nipples poking out in the air, teasing me.

Swiftly, I sat up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I took her nipple into my mouth, still thrusting hard into her. My tongue swirled in circles and rapidly moved back and forth across the surface, earning a loud moan from her.

My high was threatening to take over me, but I didn't want to cum without her. I dragged my hand down her body to her clit and rubbed it as hard as I could. Instantaneously, her walls tightened repeatedly around my hard shaft.

"Oh God baby! I–I'm so close!"

"Please don't stop Mikey!"

I was propelled into paradise as my own cum spurted deep inside Y/n, hers drenching my member soon afterwards. Her tired body slumped onto mine as I held her close to my chest while we caught our breath. My fingers tangled themselves in her hair and played with it as I finally regained some semblance of speech.

"Thank you darling. You have no idea how much I've been wanting to do that."

Y/n lifted her head from my chest to look at me, a smile forming across her lips.

"Of course baby! I love you! And no arguing over that!"

I was about to say my standard rebuttal, but Y/n beat me to it. Instead, I closed my open mouth and giggled.

"Yes ma'am!"

Her laughter filled the room before she leaned up to kiss the tip of my nose. Blushing, I hid my face in the crook of her neck as her laughter continued. Her scent put my mind at ease as I held her closer, never wanting her to leave. The rest of the day was spent in this manner, nothing but pure tranquility as I breathed in the scent of the woman I love.

Hello again! Sorry zaddymichael for taking so long to process your request! I hope it wasn't too short!

Also, I'm taking a break from writing sex imagines so if you have a request for one like that, you can tell me still but I won't be writing it for awhile.

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day, night, evening, whatever part of the world you're in! 🥰