23.

"I hate to be the one to say it........" Chelle started.

"Then don't say it." I interrupted her with a glare.

After crying to myself on the couch after Shawn left. I decided to let Nicki, Chelle, and Aaliyah know what happened. They all wasted no time packing a bag and coming over to keep me company, for the time Shawn is gone.

"We fucking told you so." Chelle finished.

"And that we did. You would think with those big ass ears on yo head you would actually listen to somebody." Nicki said.

I couldn't help but laugh. "I know I should've listened to y'all but I didn't. So let it go please."

"So has Shawn contacted you?" Aaliyah questioned.

It is now Sunday afternoon and Shawn has been gone since yesterday. He said he would come back once the weekend was over, so I am expecting him back later on tonight.

I shook my head. "Not since he left. I was mad because I would think he would at least call to speak to his daughter, until Halle let me know he called and talked to her and Aimee on her phone last night and this morning."

"Oh he big ignoring your ass" Aaliyah joked.

"I'm still stuck on the fact Megan would tell his business like that." Chelle stated.

"No really that's fucked up." Nicki said.

"Yeah I'm pissed with her. But she'll hear from me when I see her tomorrow. If it's one thing I hate, it's a friend who don't know to keep in house business in house." I responded.

"I been told y'all it was something about that girl I didn't like." Aaliyah stated.

"Bitch you ain't never said no shit like that." Chelle replied. We all laughed.

"Well I'm telling y'all now. You can't trust all Aquarius bitches. They appear all buddy buddy friendly but really be fake as fuck sometimes."

"Yeah well after I talk to her, that'll be the end of that friendship regardless of what she says." I explained.

"And that's on who?" Nicki asked.

"Mary had a little lamb" we all replied before laughing.

"Okay let's get serious" Chelle says while putting her food down. "Do you really, truly, and honestly have feelings for Rome?" She questioned.

I bit my lip while I'm deep thought. "It's not hard feelings, but I feel like it's something. He most def doesn't make me feel how Shawn does."

"You don't know 100% if the feelings are stronger than just a friendship type bond, and you also know for certain that he doesn't make you feel like Shawn does in anyway." I nod my head. "So what is it Bey? It has to be something that is keeping you somewhat attached to this man." Nicki said.

I just sit there trying to figure my thoughts out before speaking.

"Are you using Rome as a way to self sabotage the relationship you and Shawn have for whatever reason?" Aaliyah questioned.

I slowly nod my head while a tear falls down my face. "I like Shawn, damn near love him at this point, but I feel things have happened way to fast."

"Why didn't you just communicate that with him instead of doing what you did?" Chelle softly questioned.

"Because I don't want him to leave me, I wouldn't be able to handle that." I cried.

They all wrapped me up in a group hug while I cried.