22.

I continued cleaning up around the living room while Aimee watched Coco Melon. I don't know what it is but she loves that damn show, I for one am tired of hearing it. Rome is supposed to be coming over around 1 for our study session. We have a big test Monday that we both need to pass.

"What do you have on?" I questioned Shawn as soon as he walked into the living room.

Shawn looks down at his outfit. "Clothes."

"Yeah and your clothes are showing off things that belong to me" I said referring to his dick print showing through his grey sweats. He laughed finally catching on. "You need to go change." I pouted.

"Nope. I don't say nothing when you wear them leggings that be having your ass poked out."

"Baby I have a big ass, it's going to poke out in whatever I wear. I can't help that." I laughed.

"You right about that" Shawn chuckled. "Make sure you go put my sweats on before that nigga come over here. Make it poke out a little less."

"Yes daddy" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious Bey. I'm already contemplating if me, Halle, and Aimee should go see my mom. I don't want you alone with him." I looked at him to see he was really serious.

"Baby you have nothing to worry about, Rome is just a friend." I reassured.

"Yeah a friend that likes you."

"Why does everybody keep saying that?" I frustratingly asked.

"Because Stevie Wonder could see that shit Bey. But do what you want." He said before going to put Aimee shoes on.

"Shawn I understand your concerns but I need you to trust me." I said sitting next to him.

"It's him I don't trust, but you got it." He responded before putting Aimee down. She came and stood in between my legs and continued to watch her show.

"Good morning" Halle said walking into the room fully dressed.

"Good morning Halle bear. Your food is in the kitchen, we're going to leave to go to GG's when your done eating." Shawn said.

Halle nodded her head, reaching her hands out for Aimee, who happily ran to her before going into the kitchen.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked while sitting in his lap. He didn't immediately answer. "I can't have my chipmunk mad at me" I teased while pinching his cheeks.

He broke out into a laugh. "Nah, I'm not mad at you" He answered before placing a quick peck on my lips.

I turned his face back towards mine and gave him a few more pecks which lead to my tongue in his mouth.

"Ewww" We break the kiss to see Halle looking at us in disgust. "Children do live with y'all ya know."

I laugh while getting off Shawn's lap. "You'll understand one day sis."

"No she won't, not until she's 58" Shawn said.

"58 Shawny? I'll be old as dust." Halle laughed.

"Exactly. Come on, let's head out girls."

I make sure the girls have their jackets and everything before walking down to the car with them.

"Mommy will see you later okay" I tell Aimee.

"Tay, wove you" my heart instantly melts.

"Love you too. Love you too Halles."

"Back at ya." I raised my eyebrow. "Love you BB." Halle laughed.