额外信息

Breath of the Dragons ::

First Form - Shooting Scales
Multiple amounts of Ombre Dragon Scales emerges from the users back and aims towards the target.

Second Form - Wandering Fangs
↳ The user goes completely invisible covering up their scent, sound and aura.

Third Form - Claw Slasher
↳ The user gets a silhouette shaped like a claw around their weapon, allowing them to have a powerful slash on their target.

Forth Form - Wings of Hell
A temporary pair of wings emerges from the users back and allows them to fly for a small amount of time.

Fifth Form - Smite Rapid Motions
  Allows the user to have fast and agile movements and have a quick boost when jumping off the ground.

Sixth Form - Brainless Illusion
Creates an Illusion and blinds the enemy for a short amount of time, leaving the fatal parts vulnerable.

Seventh Form - Blood-thirst
User drains blood from the target, allowing them to either use the blood for energy, store the blood or solidifying it to make weapons for battle.

Eighth Form - Echolocation
↳ In dark places the user can either use this as night-vision or use it normally like a bat.
↳ Second method, the user has a ear piercing dragon roar serge through the targets ear drums. Making them go temporarily deaf.

Ninth Form - Spiked Fall
↳ With a blow onto any surface, a wave of spikes of different lengths will come piercing up predicting the targets movements.

Tenth Form - Horned Disguise
A temporary disguise for the user to have the traits, strength, hearing, sight, smell of a dragon.

Eleventh Form - ???
[ LOCKED ]

Twelfth Form - ???
[ LOCKED ]

Thirteenth Form - ???
[ LOCKED ]

SPECIAL FORMS

[ LOCKED ]

Start [一] ?
[Yes]       [No]

Start [一]?
[Yes]       [No]

End of -额外信息-