☯︎1,210

"Y/n-san! Where were you, thank god you're okay i was so worried." The Insect Hashira ran towards the girl inspecting her in case anything happened.

After seeing that the Insect Hashira's so called patient was fine, she let out a sigh of relief.

"If you want to run off next time please tell me alright?" She reasoned, giving Y/n a relieved close eyed smile.

Why does she care so much..we only just met and the fact that i tried to kill her.

Y/n nodded, mumbling a small sorry.

Shinobu checked in with the girl asking if she ate dinner, if she bathed etc. She acted like a concerned mother.

"How was your walk around the estate? Did you enjoy it?" Shinobu asked walking Y/n to her bed making it nice and comfortable for the girl—even though the older woman herself was severely injured.

"I met people." The masked girl answered leaning against the wall crossed armed.

Shinobu stood back up her arm across her bandaged stomach, "Ah, who did you meet?"

"Nezuko-san and Tanjiro-san, walked into the demons room and her brother came in."

Shinobu stared at Y/n shocked that she found out the so called secret so early on.

"Hm, yes Nezuko is a demon but it shouldn't be anything new to you since you are friends with demons after all." Her statement didn't mean to come out as offensive or anything more like to reassure Y/n—of god knows what.

Y/n didn't answer instead turning her head to look out of the window.

Shinobu opened her mouth to speak but closed it after seeing Y/n looking out of the window, probably uninterested in whatever the Pillar was about to say.

"I'll leave you alone now, goodnight Y/n-san."

Shinobu said, before closing the door waiting for the girls reply but didn't receive any. She sighed but smiled and closed the door behind her.

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

Frustrated.

Annoyed.

Every negative emotion that his cold heart of whatever minimal amount of feelings he had left surged throughout his body.

Why couldn't he find her?

It's been too long since the disappearance of the girl, the Demon Protagonist did not like the feeling of not knowing where Y/n was.

Even though he has been away from the girl for more than a day at least he knew where she was.

It was different this time, all the demons under his commanded did not have the slightest idea where she was.

Muzan knew she either got taken by Hashiras or she ran away by herself, which was highly unlikely.

He hated the weird tugging 'strings' on his heart whenever he thought of the girl leaving or dead.

Was he going soft?

No, he shouldn't he must not.

Muzan's face wore a scowl, the male walked around and used the Lower Moons to find Y/n but so fair to no avail.

He was getting pissed off.

First, Rui not helping Y/n and instead stupidly running off. Second, he himself couldn't and doesn't know where was the girl. Third, the Lower Moons that got sent out to find Y/n were useless—to Muzan at least since all he got back as a report for the past day was 'nothing'.