WARNING :: This book will contain gore, blood, mature content, sexual assult, a lot of cursing. Read at your own risk.
______________
Inspired mostly by the book Bloodlust - @realityphantom
_______________
DISCLAIMER :: I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba characters, i only own the storyplot and the ficitonal character 'Y/n L/n'
Most parts will be written in 3rd person POV.
_______________

☯︎0
The eolian sound of the severe and bitterly cold wind passed through the shadowy dim lit village. The small cottages were all dark considering it was the late midnight. Padding of shoes tapped on the worn out and cracked pavement of a village.

A kitsune masked girl bearing a scythe on her back walked throughout the village with her hands behind her back, her head slightly tilted downwards. The win ruffled her hair causing it to slightly fly in the winds general direction, her long baggy haori which was draped on her shoulders had the same fate.

Feeling a weird tingling warm sensation on the tip of her finger she knew someone was coming.

"Hey pretty girl."

Her peaceful walk got interrupted by a raspy and hoarse voice. Halting in her tracks, her head turned ever so slightly in the direction of the voice.

A drunken middle aged old man stumbled his way towards her, occasionally tripping over his own steps.

"Whats a girl like you wondering around in the middle of the night alone? Would you like some company?"

His words were slurred, his eyes were droopy like any other drunk person. Even though he tried standing up straight to impress, he failed. Either way she wouldn't be phased at the slightest.

Letting out a sigh of disappointment, she carried on with her journey to no where.

"H-Hey! Don't just walk away."

The man jogged up to her and placed his arm around her shoulders pulling the girl closer towards him. He had this smug look on his face like a child successfully lying to their parents.

What a load of fuck.

In one swift motion, her fingers grasped the handle of her scythe, twirling the sharp object for more speed.

The mans head came clean off.

Blood splattered everywhere, as the body landed on the ground with a thud. The mans corpse— or what was remaining of it, laid on the concrete pavement in a pool of his own blood. The decapitated head rolled off to the side, with a small thud sound as it touched the wall.

Her free hand lifted up to her mask, wiping the blood off.

Placing back her scythe, she slightly extended her leg to avoid the blood pool.

Her hands went back to her back as she made her way down the concrete pavement into the sunless night.

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

The girl didn't know how she even got here but shes here, in dense dimly lit forest.

The tree leaves rustled.