☯︎100

"HELLOOOOOOO!"

A tall male with a sleek and slender body appeared, he wore a red long sleeved that clung to him like it was part of his body. It had touches of black on the end of the sleeves and the neck, it was like dripping water but at the end it was a circle. It was matched with a belt and a striped white pants, together with a golden fan plus a red and black cap.

His eyes were rainbow— are all demon eyes this beautiful? His fluffy pale golden blonde hair with a pinch of silver really complimented his look.

"Eh, who is this?" The male asked pointing at you showing off his prominent fangs.

"I'm Douma!" He introduced himself waving with both of his hands and a close eyed smile.

Before you could react two other tall figures appeared, both males as well.

One of them was a pale-skinned tall man, with long and spikey black hair which was kept up in a ponytail. He had three sets of eyes with red sclera and yellow irises, his eyes reminded Y/n of a spider. He wore a purple and black kimono and black hakama pants tied with a white cloth.

The other was a muscular young man with skin so pale it looked literally white. He also had thick blue lines on his face, they looked like a freaking basketball. He had short pink hair that fluffed out and yellow eyes with pink eyelashes and a blue sclera. He wore a sleeveless dark haori that looked like a croptop but was left open to expose his chest. He sported a pair of baggy white pants that was rolled up to just below his knee and a blue rope belt.

"Kokushibou, Akaza, Douma, meet Y/n you'll be training her. In return she will serve on our side." Muzan emphasised the word 'will' and introduced me to the three demons.

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED : KOKUSHIBO, DOUMA, AKAZA : UPPER MOON 1,2 AND 3—

"Train her? To fight who?"

"Demon slayers Akaza." Muzan answered looking at me.

"You're okay with that L/n-san?" The pink haired demon, Akaza, questioned.

"Y/n, and yes."

The three demons kept quiet as Muzan instructed them. Y/n wasn't really paying attention instead looking down on the wood floor contemplating what to eat for dinner. She heard some words being exchanged and gathered enough information to make sentences up in her head.

'No harm shall come to Y/n, take turns training her at night, again don't kill her.' The only reason why she heard this sentence was because her name was mentioned, if not she would just be addressed as her pronouns.

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

Entering her new house ( it was a Traditional Japanese House also known as 'Minka' ) , she stepped into the living room admiring the furniture and decoration.

It wasn't bought obviously she just killed the woman staying there and gave the body to Douma to eat.

Actually she didn't know who ate it all she knew was that the body was gone.

"Do you like it? I found it when i was walking one day." Akaza said going up beside you.

"I do, thanks."

Y/n never had a house on her own before since she mostly traveled at night needing minimal sleep, if she was in a village or city like tokyo she'd just crash in some motel.

Facing her left was a giant rectangle painting of a Japanese Dragon.

It was beautiful.

Y/n walked up to it, admiring the gorgeous art style.

What an irony, the woman who owned this place had a painting of a dragon. Did the woman paint that?

"Y/n."

She turned her head towards the voice at the sound of her name.

"Your training starts tomorrow, do call us if you need anything. Nakime is on the line too for transport." Muzan stated keeping his head up high and his arms behind his back.

With that all three demons left, not without Douma giving a big smile towards the Kitsune masked female.

Wait, how the fuck am i suppose to contact you.

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

Y/n decided to explore her house surroundings since she needed to find a place that sells food anyway.

Her house was covered a forest with big dense trees. It was turning night, her favourite time of the day.

Her instincts took her walking towards the right, not sure what type of instincts but whatever. The walk was so peaceful and she really felt at ease.

The wind gently blew her hair making it fly and the moonlight shined on her, she looked like an angel.

She looked up to see the newly clothed trees coated in pristine, white soft snow. The snow rest upon the branches and leaves as if it were a feather cushion, soft and warm.

Its snowing.

Nightfall and snow? Her favourite combination.

Y/n never felt this relaxed in a long time, it was like there were no cannibalistic demons, people losing their loved ones, demon slayers risking their lives to save humanity.

It was just her and the world.

She sighed in content.

However still emotionless.

Y/n continued to walk as snow around her danced in the light, a choreographed dance controlled by the wind.

"PLEASE NO DON'T HURT HER!"

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

☯︎100
+
☯︎100

☯︎100 For completing the Level!

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————
TAISHOU SECRET
- Akaza had a small blush on his cheeks the first time he saw Y/n, he found her adorable.
- Kokushibo wanted to be the first one who trained her, to test her skill level—or maybe for other reasons?
- Douma had the urge to give Y/n a head pat but resisted.
- The author has a busy ass schedule so they dont know when updates will come out.
——————[ ☯︎ ]—————

Why could I not leave anything behind? Why could I not become someone known? Why are we so different? Why in the world was I ever born? Tell me... Yoriichi.
- Kokushibo

The idea of divine punishment is a joke. Wicked people going to hell after death? If humans didn't think like that, people with weak spirits couldn't keep going, right? I deeply believe... that humans are pathetic.
- Douma

I became a demon and lost my memories. I wanted strength once again. Even though there wasn't a single thing I wanted to protect. I really didn't want to live in a world where I lost my family. But for over a hundred years, I kept pointlessly murdering over and over again. Yet at the end of the day, It's just a pathetic, comical, uninteresting story.
- Akza