☯︎1,110

Weapon Shop : Unlock for 1,000 Souls? [☯︎]
[Yes] [No]

Accessory Shop : Unlock for 1,000 Souls? [☯︎]
[Yes] [No]

Continue with -九- ?
[Yes] [No]

Continue with -九-?
[Yes] [No]

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

The Kakushi brought the masked girl towards the entrance of the Butterfly Mansion.

In front of the door stood a girl with pink-lilac eyes with a pony tail on the right side of their head fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament. She wore a purple version of the standard Demon Slayer uniform, with a knee-length skirt. A huge white cloak draped over their small body to top it all off.

They were playing with the many colourful butterflies around the mansion.

"Hello, uhm we were told to come here. Can we go in?" The Kakushi asked the girl, which in reply she got a close eyed smile.

"Can we..go in?" They asked again, pointing towards the entrance of the mansion. They got the same reply again.

"Uhm..uh.." The Kakushi freaked out doing weird movements trying to get the approval.

"Oi. What are you doing here?!" A loud booming voice came from behind them, making the Kakushi screech and shiver in fear.

Y/n glanced behind her, seeing a young girl with deep
blue eyes that fade to a lighter blue at the bottom. They had straight black hair with a parted fringe and pig tails. They too used butterfly clips to clip up their tied up hair.

"S-sorry! I was instructed to bring her here." The Kakushi stuttered, pointing towards Y/n trying to push the non-existent blame on her.

"Follow me." The blue eyed girl stated firmly with her arms crossed, her head held high as she walked into the estate.

The unknown girl led Y/n together with the Kakushi—which is still holding the mask girls scythe— followed behind aimlessly.

"Here, someone will be here shortly to check up on your wounds, put her weapon over here."

The girl instructed, pointing towards the bed and the wall where the Kakushi quickly placed the scythe on, bowed and left. Shortly afterwards, the blue eyed girl left too after introducing herself as, Kanzaki Aoi, a helper in the Butterfly Estate.

Only the sound of the wall clock ticking echoed throughout the empty room which Y/n sat in. She then sensed another aura approaching, accompanied by a pair of footsteps strutting down the hallway.

Y/n recognised the aura as the Insect Pillar—of course she would own this estate filled with other people who apparently liked butterflies too.

The door opened, the said Insect Pillar's head peeping in.

"Hello, how are you feeling? I haven't introduced myself yet, my names Kocho Shinobu." She started giving the masked girl a close eyed smile together with a small wave.