☯︎300

Behind you.

Y/n snapped her head backwards and saw a young boy with pale skin and bright lavender eyes. He had short hair going from green to black, he wore button up shirt under a white kimono and dark blue pants.

The boy stood a few meters from her.

Suddenly he dashed off.

She shrugged it off and continued making her way back home.

However, she did not smell any threat from the boy, did he not eat humans?

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

Y/n walked into her house shutting the sliding door closed and letting out a sigh of relief.

What an exhausting day today.

She basically did nothing besides walk around, encountering her acquaintance, Muzan and his fake family plus watching a battle but still.

Going to her closet, she took out her sleeping attire, a baggy dark red kimono with black dragon designs on it.

Y/n made her way towards the back of her house, which had a waterfall and a pond for the water to flow to. It had beautiful weeping willow trees with snow draped on the leaves turning them white, surrounding the waterfall and the entrance of the pond. The medium sized waterfall tumbled down the mountains rocks flowing into the aquarium-blue crystal clear water.

Y/n bent down using her index finger to feel the waters temperature.

Surprisingly the water was still warm.

How it's winter.

Well, she didn't question it that much. Even if the water was cold she wouldn't mind bathing in it.

Breath of the Dragons : Echolocation

She closed her eyes and used the first method of echolocation, making it easier for her to spot if there were any nearby living beings.

Once she confirmed there were none, she sat her scythe and her new set if clothes before stripping down bare.

Y/n took off her mask however lowered her head till her face was barely visible. It was night time anyway so the weeping trees leaves helped block off the moonlight from reaching her face.

She stepped into the pond water, it was warm and comfortable.

Pouring water onto both sides of her shoulders she went to submerge herself underwater.

The girl swam and bathed herself in the nice warmth of the water, pampering herself.

Finally she decided to get out of the water, squeezing out the excess water from her hair, she stepped out the comfortableness of the warm water.

She draped her sleeping attire over her, already missing the feeling of the water touching her skin.

Wearing back her mask she grabbed her weapon together with her old clothes and headed back to her house.

"Hello Douma."

The girl said as she immediately entered her house.

Upper moon 2 slightly jumped at the surprise, "How did you know i was here?"

Y/n shrugged, not making eye contact.

She sensed him from when she was in the pond already but decided to still relax a bit longer.

Y/n threw her old clothes into some random corner and sat down at the Chabudai table Douma was sitting at.

"Anyways, you might be wondering why i'm here. Well thats because i want to get to know you better!"