——————[ ☯︎ ]——————
Volume 2 : Start
——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

☯︎500

For a split second, she felt warmth surge throughout her body.

What is this weird feeling.

Receiving gifts from the people she knew and spent time with, made her feel weird. Grateful, if you push your luck. She did not like that feeling.

After the gift opening, the demons stayed for a few more hours chatting away at random topics.

"The moon is really pretty tonight." Rui whispered to Y/n, the Upper Moons—specifically Upper Moon 2 and 3 were really loud compared to the more quiet and reserved "siblings".

The girl nodded.

She decided to pick up the little demon, carrying him towards her front porch.

Douma called out to her but she paid no attention to him.

Y/n sat down on the grass patch and placed Rui next to her. The duo simultaneously tilted their heads up, looking up at the stars.

"Can we join?" A voice behind them said, turning around they saw the rest of the demons standing at the open Shoji door.

Y/n patted the empty space next to her, while still looking at the stars.

Douma smiled and quickly dashed over to the girl and leaning his head on her shoulder. Akaza followed after and placed the spider demon on his lap. Muzan placed his head on her outstretched leg. The last remaining demon, Kokushibo sat behind her, and played with her hair.

It was comforting.

She treated them as if they weren't human eating cannibals, who killed her own kind and ate them for power and to feed their hunger.

"Hey Y/n?" Douma saids looking away from the stars to see her masked face.

She hummed in response.

"Thank you."

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

The next few days, Y/n spent her time training again now with new weapons that she received.

She had a natural talent for shuriken throwing, hiding and using dagger knives, hand to hand combat with brass knuckles, throwing and using kunais. Y/n also managed to use her new scythe like her old one pretty quickly.

It was a night cool evening one day, it was colder than usual to Y/n. She was sitting at her table, sharping her scythe yet again.

However, she had this weird gut feeling like something bad was about to happen.

She brushed it off and decided to take a trip to Rui's place.

The spider demon did give her instructions to his place so she could visit him but she never did and today was the day.

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

Blood.

Up.

Demon.

Left.

Demon slayer.

Right.

Everywhere.