☯︎400

A whole two ass years training and living with demons under the same roof.

Demons the very things that cannibalise what they used to be, kill for food. Kill for power. Climbing their way to the top with each and every human consumed.

The very existence of these things were why the Demon Slayer Corps was created in the first place. To end this suffering snd fear the people of this world have to hold onto.

But, will there ever be peace?

The friendship of Y/n and her demon friends are all a huge coincidence, a misunderstanding. Muzan was not suppose to find her that day.

This whole family thing Douma called them, was all just not it for the girl.

Family? Please, it won't last.

It was all just a bunch of shit to Y/n.

——————[ ☯︎ ]——————

"Are you hungry Y/n?"

"Do you want to eat anything?"

"Be careful! Here let me get that for you."

Y/n's eye twitched, why the sudden concern?

Over a fucking cut.

So what happened was, Rui and Y/n were in the Infinity Castle, the girl drinking tea and Rui leaning his head on her left shoulder, telling her about his fake family.

They enjoyed moments like this, alone, Rui carrying the conversation and Y/n giving her comments every now and then.

Akaza came bursting into the room they were in creating a loud noise by sliding the Shoji door too fast.

"Hey! Its about to be Chinese New Year soon, a festival is coming up do you want to go? With..me?" Akaza asked, waving at his two friends and patting Y/n's head before sitting on her right side.

He tried to look confident but inside his heart was beating rapidly, he did not like this feeling nor did he understand why he has it.

Am i getting a disease? He asked himself.

Y/n faced him and tilted her head, "Are you asking me out?"

Akaza's face burst into 50 shades of red from embarrassment, his eyes widened in shock.

Is it a date? He asked himself.

Just as the pink haired male was about to answer, a certain spidered demon interrupted.

"Are the rest going?" Rui asked now hugging Y/n's left arm as a form of protection against Upper Moon 3.

"N-No i can asked them if you want.." He answered trailing off that the end due to the immense amount of embarrassment he felt.

"Can i come along too?" Rui asked looking up at Y/n.

She nodded.

Akaza internally scowled, at the corner of his eye he noticed that Y/n's scythe was covered in a bit of dirt. The older male took her weapon and used the cloth laying on the table to clean the blade of the scythe.

"You didn't answer my question."

The girl said, staring straight at the cup of tea on the table.

This made Akaza embarrassed yet again, which made him accidentally lose the grip on her weapon and the blade went straight into Y/n's exposed hand causing a small cut on it.