☯︎200

"PLEASE DON'T HURT HER!"

A voice of a young boy echoed throughout the once quiet forest, causing Y/n to lift her head a tad bit higher since she was looking towards the floor.

Curiosity filled in her.

The fuck is happening.

She has nothing better to do so might as well check it out.

She decided to use the trees as her new way of transport there for a few reasons.

One, it was of course faster than walking and it was addicting to be able to jump from tree to tree. To her it was like walking just with less energy.

Two, she wouldn't get spotted so easily. No one wants to see a random girl stroll into whatever fight they're having.

Three, to use the branches as a seat to watch the show. Why not?

Y/n jumped from tree to tree gracefully, her movements were so agile and it perfectly matched the speed she was going.

She perched in a squat position on one of the trees branches somewhat near the commotion.

A young boy with rather tanned skin, ruffled, black hair red tips combed back. He had a cute little pony tail too. Wide, dark red eyes with white pupils and a scar on the top left of his forehead.

He was holding someone, a girl.

A petite young girl with pale skin, prominent fangs, and sharp claw-like nails that fade to red. Her hair is long and black turning orange at the bottom half of her hair, they were crimped into large, straight ridges. She had pale pink eyes and notably long lashes.

Demon.

The voice says.

But why?

Y/n trains with demons and all but still, shes pretty sure that shes the only one who are associated with demons as of now.

She spots a new figure at the left, a tall young man with a pale complexion. He has black hair of uneven lengths and ties it back into a low messy ponytail. His bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His irises are a deep sapphire and the pupils were a blueish black. He wore an emotionless face just like her.

Demon slayer, wait...ah fuck its a Hashira.

Muzan told her to stay away from the Top 9 Demon Slayers as they might know of her being trained by the Kizukis and come to capture her for questioning.

Both of them didn't seem to notice her on the tree so whatever.

The taller male knocked out the young girl and placed a bamboo muzzle on her, Y/n assumed the obvious—it was to keep her from biting humans in case of course.

Just then both males eyes shot up to look at each other.

"D-do you smell that?"

The red haired male asked the taller figure in front of him. He didn't answer obviously but from his defensive stance, the younger boy got his answer.

They know i'm here.

Y/n didn't know what to do, with her current strength now it may result in a close 1v1.

She stood up from her seating spot and jumped from tree to tree, fleeing back to the path she took to come here.

This time she decided to walk forward, praying that her instincts will work this time. She just wanted food man.