Chapter 16

Hi dear readers I hope you enjoy the long waited chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Haaa~... All we had to do is to mix the marron cream into the tart, isn't that right Trey-senpai?" Asked Ace as he cracked his hands a bit while Vorvomon, Jazamon, Meicoomon and Grim drooled, but thank god that the orange cat digimon resist to eat the unfinished big tart. It's nothing to compare of their world as they had a thing about big foods.

The cooled down tart crust is perfectly gold-brown that is waiting for filling the marron cream and Rei smelled the divine dessert then nodded in approve that it would be go well with her special coffee.

Sadly, Her partner read her mind as she turned her head towards the black haired tamer with her deadpanned expression, "Don't EVER think about it to brew your so-called special brand coffee for Yggdrasil's sake or else I sell off your precious collection that hiding from your backpack Rei!"

She put her hands up as surrender and pouted which Meiccomon pinched her nose while she muttered quietly that nobody can hear what the orange cat said.

"Oh good lord, why does she have this habit? I blame Gankoomon and the whole Royal Knight for this, that's for sure... Come to think of it my partner is too YOUNG to drink!" 

Meiccomon wided her eyes in realization and Rei stepped back away from her digimon partner that planned to get into her backpack.

Trey smiled and wondering what the human girl put on her coffee but his mind drifted to Ace, "That right all we had to do is to mix the marron cream into the tart and you guys are really  good for the first time. Keep up that pace." Then he ruffled Ace's and Deuce's head except Rei because she was running away from her own partner who keep telling her to come back here.

"Hehe, anything's easy-peasy for the future great magician, Grim!" The feline boasted with a grin.

Ace told the cat, "You get carried away too easily!"

"Eggs don't... turn into chicks...?" Deuce questioned himself as he still didn't get over the fact that the eggs weren't turning into baby chicks and Jazamon tittled his head.

Ace shaked his head then patted the poor guy on his shoulder, "You get over it I hope." He told in his awkward attitude.

After making the cream, they started to assemble the tart together.

"Alright, perfect!" The messy haired boy exclaimed as the cream was nicely swirled around the tart crust on the bottom.

"It looks so good~!" Grim said while inhaling the delicious sweet.

Then Trey announced the next step, "Thanks for the great work, guys. All that's left is to put some marron glacé on top."

Grim then placed his paw up excitedly, "Me, me, pick me! I'll do it!!" He shouted which Trey allowed the cat to do.

"Don't mess it up, okay?"Ace warned the cat.

The grey cat grinned, "Leave it to me! There we go! As expected from me~! This is gonna be the best tart ever~!" He praised himself.

Meicoomon stopped her tracks and her eyes looked serious at the moment to her Tamer.

"Don't ever think about it I let this slide. We need to talk about your problems later Rei!" The orange cat digimon told Rei who nodded in defeat.

"Alright, alright... I got it." The black haired girl was sad that she need to wait until she will be twenty.

Maybe.