Rei

It means Zero from the different kanji in japanese.

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday: 27th december

Hair: Black, short bob cut

Eye Colour: Violet-Blue

Height: 159.5cm

Weight: 49.6kg

Personallity: Determined, brave, reckless, reriable, hardworking, quiet

Abilities: Hacking, Athlete, Sword-User, Clairvoyance, Kempo, Abnormal Strength, Endurance and Speed, Traveling World to World, Support her Digimon, Magic in training (I guess)

Job: Handyman Hudie, Tamer Rank S, Hacker, Cyber Sleuth, Student in NRC

Outfit: White Hudie Jacket with a blue Butterfly Logo, Beelzemon T-Shirt, dark blue Jeans, dark brown boots,goggle(Casual/Work) and boy-NRC School uniform with her goggle

Hobbies: Sewing, Cooking,Drawing, Watching Animes, basketball, training, Singing, playing video games and playing/training with her Digmon, Outdoor Camping

Likes: Her Digimon, Erika/Hudiemon, Foods,Butterfly, Black, Blue, Anime/Game Music, cute things

Dislike: Arrogant people, Greedy, Someone messing her Stuff, being woken up, World domination ect

Items: Her Digivice, her bottomless bag, portable tent(next Order Vision), her laptop, Katana, her IPhone, food supplies

Her Digimon: (Based on my Teams in Cyper Sleuth and Hacker Memory except Meicoomon thats my favourite)(those with their BM are now in their original form and the jogress Digimon to)

Main partner-Meicoomon<Meicrackmon<Rasielmon

Vikemon

Dianamon

Ravemon (BM)

Shinegraymon (BM)

MirageGaoGamon (BM)

Dorugoramon

Owryumon

Jesmon

Phoenixmon

Lotusmon

Rosemon (BM)

Examon

MegaGargomon

Dukemon

Megidramon

Mastemon

Omegamon

Beelzemon

Duftmon

Let's do it

--------------------------------------------------

Rei received a call from Erika, when she came back from work."Rei, this is sudden but a mysterious package came from your doorsteps and i have a feeling you should open it when your patrol is finished".

"Eh really, a package for me?",asked Rei confused"I never ordered anything and do you know who or where is come from, Erika?"

"Beats me, It was never written who it came from except your name",shrugged the humanoid butterfly digimon. "Anyway you should come back when your are done with your work and I have also late shift so, bye." Erika calls off.

"Well, I guess we have to wait right everyone", as Rei looked at her partners and friends, everyone nodded. "Right, let's get to work everyone" 

It wasnt long that their work was now finished in few hours, as Meicoomon asked her partner,"Rei, Can we get inside to your digivice? I have a bad feeling when we are getting home. Rei replied, "Sure, I also have a bad feeling when we are getting home. Everyone, please get inside in the digivice thats an order" "Yes,Rei" and everyone get inside in her digivice. 

Rei walked alone in the Moonlight City as she went home. She arrived her house for 4 hours and she saw on the doorsteps. It really was the mysterious package as Erika told her about. she suspect it and assumed it was fragile and heavy. Then she open it carefully and it revealed a mirror that came out straight from the disney movie called snow white.'why would someone left something at this in my doorsteps? It doesn't make any sense.'thought Rei as she started thinking and suddenly the mirror started to shine. 

Rei was blinded from the mirror and was now surrounded in a dark place. That's when it happenend

"Ah...My dear beloved..."

"What..?"Rei looked up to the mirror and swore "Eventful indeed my ass..."

"A lovely and noble flower of evil."

'Did it mean the keeper of Crown of gluttony and the digital hazard or is it something else.' She thought and whistle as the mirror, which is now had greenish blaze in it. 'like in the disney, impressive.'

"Truly you are the most beautiful of all"

"Im not that beautiful."Rei replied back. Sure she looks pretty but not that beautiful.

"Mirror,Mirror on the wall

Whose is the..." As the voice faded.

Rei went closer to the mirror.' Mmh, As i thought i get Isekaied again but in a different way.'

"Those who are guided by the Dark Mirror,

As long as your heart desires,

Take the hand that apears in the mirror."

And it did. A hand apeared from the mirror, suprising Rei. 'Shit, like in the horror movie that I watched with Erika. oh well, she isnt here so. I take this 'hand' anyway'

The mirror continued again,

"Come now, show your power.

Mine,theirs,yours,

There's little time left for us.

Do not let go of that Hand, at all costs."

Then it was black all over again and her eyes were now closed as if she went back to sleep.

-------------------------

It's my first Fanfic I ever write of and i thought screw it imma puplish it.

It's not my main language and they would be mistakes there and there, so please bear it and i hope your correcting me, let me know on the comment below

Please enjoy and stay safe!