Welcome to the World of Villains

"Rei.."Meicoomon call to her friend through her digivice. Rei grumbled out,"10 minutes more Mei-chan"

"REI..ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! IT'S NOT THE PLACE YOU WANNA SLEEP!!"The feline digimon shouted alongside with everyone who is inside in her digivice and it caused the sixteen years old to go up.

She groaned and her eyes were now open and sees nothing but darkness, moving her arms and felt she was stucked in some kind of a wooden box.

"Where exactly are we? And why am i stuck some kind of wooden box?" questioned Rei in her calm tone, as she tried to open it ,but stopped as heard some noises coming outside of the wooden box.

"Darn, people are coming.Gotta get a uniform while, fast...Nngh"the high pitch voice mumbled.

The cover shifted uneasily, and the voice growled," This lid is to heavy!" The voice puffed, "Time to use my special move!"

Apruptly, the cover was blasted of and the flames licked at her fingers.

Rei yelped, jumping out of the coffin  and rolling away from the embers.

"Why are you awake?!"Following the high-pitched voice, Rei's eyes landed on the culprit who blowed up the lid with his fire. It was a light-gray cat with blues eyes. What's catches her eyes are his ears with fire on it and his tail which is shaped like trident. 'It's not digimon or a cat thats for sure, what kind is he?'

She said nothing as she let him continued what he wants for her.

"Anyway,"said the gray cat placed his paws on his hip and smirked,"Hey human! Hurry up and give me your clothes to the great Grim-sama!"

"Otherwise..." Flame rosed up around in his paws,"I'll roast you!"

"No, I don't think so and It's to big for you to wear it, little Grim."Rei told him but Grim doesn't seems to like it.

"Gah, don't call me little and give me your clothes to the great Grim-sama, yanno!"Grim tried attack her with his flames however Rei seemed to dodge it and pushed him in this floating coffin. Rei ran of as fastest as she can as he started to chase at her. "Get back her, dumb human!!" Grim spatted blue fire at her.

"Rei, Let me out! How dare he attacked you!" Exclaimed Meicoomon in anger but she calmed her partner in crime down. " Don't worry Meicoomon, I got this and also it's not the time to get you or everyone out yet. We don't know which world were are landing at and it will also damaged the order if we are also in a alternate real world you know."

"Alright",Meicoomon seemed defeated at her argument but warned her," If you get hurt, I won't hesitate to forcible getting out in this digivice and give him the taste of my X Scratch even i don't care about the order for protecting my partner!" 

"Damn, let anyone remind me not to piss her of."Said Beelzemon who turned in his child form Impmon as every male digimon agreed on, but also wanted to beat this cat in hell into pieces of him for attacked his partner out of nowhere. Every female digmon shaked their heads 'Mens' and shared their disgusted about the cat 'like hell, she would stripped her clothes off for him even it is not her own clothes' and planed to tortu-teaches him about a womens dignity since Rei doesn't care about that. 

Rei sweatdropped at them as she continued to run.' i was awoken in an unfamiliar place with floating coffin and a cat creature called Grim wanted my clothes which isn't mine. Thank goodness i have my spare clothes and my other items in my spaceless bag, that Volcanusmon gave it for me for 1,000,000 digibits that i saved for it and I can't believe I slept in a coffin like any vampire digimon who lived in the dark Area. I should called Grim a Cath palug who is similiar to Fou in Fate/Grand Order yet not, perhaps they came from the same species, anyway I need to shake him of somehow.'