💝💛 Special 1: YuTsuKa Group! Mall Time! 💛💝

(This special occurs at the same time as The Wonder Beauty's "CieNozoMado!" Special)

Intro

Nagisa: Hello, everyone! My name's Nagisa!
Haruka: I'm Haruka.
Yuko: I'm Yuko.
Reika: I'm Reika.
Tsubomi: I'm Tsubomi.
Ako: I'm Ako.
Karen: I'm Karen.
The Wonder Prime: We are the Wonder Prime!
Nagisa: Yes! That's right there!
Haruka: I hope that Tsubomi, Yuko, and Karen are alright.
Ako: I hope so, too.
Reika: I bet the three of them are close friends now.
Nagisa: Darn! I still have no best friend within this group.
Ako: Positive, Nagisa. You will get one soon.
Reika: I believe that you will get some someday.
Haruka: That's right! We mustn't give up our dreams!
Nagisa: I guess you guys have a point there. Alright then!
Reika: Why now we just spread our wings and fulfill it little by little?

Scene 1

*One day in Karen's Mansion*
Yuko: I'm so happy that I get to sleep with you for a night.
Karen: I'm glad you liked the place, Yu-yu!
Tsubomi: I was wondering. Did you guys go to the Omori Rice often to work?
Karen: I may not a part-time worker there, but I always helped Yuko out.
Yuko: My parents asked Ren-Ren if she can work in the restaurant until the summer break is over.
Tsubomi: What happens next?
Karen: I decline, because Jii-ya still needs me.
Yuko: Well, if you can, you can be a violist in Major Land.
Karen: Yu-Yu, why do you want me to be the part of the orchestra?
Yuko: Eh, you're good at violin, that's why!
*Kazuki (Uchida) and Francis make a scene*
Tsubomi: *To Yuko and Karen* Haruka wants to be a violist like you guys.
Kazuki: Heyo, guys! What did we miss?
Yuko, Tsubomi, and Karen: We were just talking.
Francis: We'll tell you anything about Prism Stones!
Karen: Prism Stone? Well, we already know its power through Nagisa and Mepple.
Francis: Yes, but there's more than that!
Tsubomi: What is it?
Kazuki: It can be morphed into any things, like a musical instrument. In my case, a drum.
Francis: Right now, I found an apprentice, and I think the responsibility goes to you three.
Yuko, Tsubomi, and Karen: Us?
Yuko: But we don't know how to play a drum.
Francis: Kazuki didn't know either. You don't need to know how to play one.
Kazuki: You guys need to be ready because Amaha will surely want a Prism Stone for her personal gain.
Karen: Amaha?
Francis: Yes. We'll tell you more about her, but for now, we should eat dinner.
Karen: That's right. And we know who should prepare one. *To Yuko* Don't tell me you're going to prepare one, Yu-Yu.
Yuko: Well, yeah. You know that cooking is my specialty.
Kazuki: I was wondering. Why did you call Yuko as "Yu-Yu"?
Tsubomi: Because Yu-Yu came from the first syllable of Yuko's name, which is "Yu". Therefore, if we double it, then the result is "Yu-Yu".
Kazuki: Oh! That makes perfect sense.
Yuko: Well, Ren-Ren gave me that name, which is a coincidence since Megumi (Aino) also gave me the same nickname.
Kazuki: Anyways, why not you guys talk alone right now?

Scene 2

*A minute later in Karen's bedroom*
Yuko: It was nice if we have the same instruments! It would be so cool! *hugs Tsubomi*
Tsubomi: Yes. That's.
Karen: I'll tell you honestly, Yu-Yu. You are far more energetic and cheerful than Komachi (Akimoto), but I like it.
Yuko: Really?
Karen: Yes! *To Tsubomi* And you, Tsubomi, you are enthusiastic in making friends, but then you sometimes let your inner introversion get the best of you.
Tsubomi: Sometimes, but I tried to get rid of it though since it maybe hurt other's feeling.
Yuko: Well then, Tsubomi. Why not you try talking with someone else, even strangers? Better yet, just say "Hi" to them?
Tsubomi: I'll try. Change topic. What if we'll name our video blog account? Kazuki says we must.
Yuko: Let me name it! What if our group name will be "Spirited Rhythm"?
Tsubomi and Karen: Huh?! Spirited Rhythm?!
Yuko: Yes! All of us seemed lively, so yeah!
Karen: I may be normally calm, but I show my lively and enthusiastic side when my friends or family cheer me up.
Tsubomi: I'm not shy anymore.
Karen: We all know that. Just remember that our group name is also used as our attack name.
Yuko: I remember that. Anyways, where will be film our video blog?
Tsubomi: Sukoyaka City!
*Kazuki, Aroma, Pafu, and Chypre make a scene*
Kazuki: *To Yuko, Tsubomi, and Karen* Are you guys done?
Yuko, Tsubomi, and Karen: Uh?
Karen: Yes! We are.
Chypre: I can't wait for your video blog together.
Pafu: Me and Big Bro Aroma should stay out of sight ~pafu.
Aroma: If we do, we should pretend as normal animals ~roma.
Chypre: That's right.
Karin: *To Yuko* Where are we going to film?
Yuko: Sukoyaka City!
Tsubomi: Sukoyaka City is one of the tidiest cities in Japan. You have to travel for at least an hour or two if you're from Tokyo.
Kazuki: Oh. Okay!