💛 Episode 33: Operation: Make Mayu happy! 💛

Intro

Tsubomi: Hello, everyone! My name is Tsubomi. I'm from the Wonder Prime! My original team is Heartcatch if you don't know. Anyways, this is a time where I'm going to introduce someone from Wonder Beauty, and you guys know who.
*Honoka and Miyuki make a scene*
Honoka: I'm Honoka!
Miyuki: I'm Miyuki!
Tsubomi: I'm so happy that both of you are here.
Miyuki: And so do we, Tsubomi.
Honoka: It's been a while since we last meet. I hope you're still comfortable with Nagisa and the others.
Tsubomi: Who says that I'm not comfortable? I enjoyed hanging out with my new friends and it was...
Miyuki: Ultra happy?!
Tsubomi: Seems like it!
Miyuki: Wonderful! By the way, wouldn't be nice if we hang out with our other Precure friends?!
Honoka: I would like that, Miyuki. I want to make friends.
Tsubomi: So do I!

Scene 1

*One day in on the streets (in Nanairogaoka)*
*Reika and Junnosuke are having a jogging*
Junnosuke: *To Reika* So, Reika, how's your time with your new friends?
Reika: It was fun, Big Bro!
Junnosuke: That's good to hear.
*A few minutes later on the fields*
Reika: *To Junnosuke* I can't believe that you have earned your first job.
Junnosuke: I'm glad I entered there. Getting a job is harder than I thought.
Reika: I know what you feel.
Junnosuke: But of course, my friend needs support. She was depressed lately because of her family's problems.
Reika: Is that so?
Junnosuke: Yes! Mind if you can help her? She badly needs my help. It's okay if you guys don't help her.
Reika: Well, I'll try.
*Several hours later in Reika's house*
Junnosuke: *To the Wonder Prime* I'm sorry if I disturb you but my friend needs motivation for her song for the cheer dance.
Nagisa: Ah! Well, I also think I can help the cheerleaders with the steps. After all, I'm good in sports and a bit of cheerleading.
Yuko: Same here! I even have a form that is called "Popcorn Cheer".
Junnosuke: "Popcorn Cheer"? What's that?
Haruka: It's Yuko's Precure form.
Karen: She only can transform into that if she has a Popcorn Cheer PreCard.
Junnosuke: I see. *To Nagisa* Nagisa, why don't you help my friend?
Nagisa: Me?!
Junnosuke: Yes! I hope you don't mind. *To Reika* Reika, what if you'll assist Nagisa?
Reika: Oh! Okay! I would be honored, Big Bro.

Scene 2

*A few minutes later in Reika's bedroom*
Nagisa: Darn! I don't know what to do!
Reika: Same, especially when we were going to advice someone we barely know. I guess my Big Brother's former classmates do the same.
Tsubomi: What do you mean?
Reika: Big Bro's former classmates will seek help from someone they knew.
Yuko: I wonder what this is for.
Haruka: What if...
Ako: What?!
Haruka: It's for the movie or something?
Karen: Movie? Are you serious, Haruka?
Haruka: I think so.
Nagisa: I hope the Wonder Beauty group is okay with the filming.
The mascots (Chypre, Dodory, Tiry, and Mepple), Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen: Huh?!
Mepple: Filming? About what ~mepo?
Nagisa: Miyuki didn't tell me what's that about, but I'm pretty sure they are shooting for the movie.
???: Exactly!
*Chypre, Dodory, Tiry, and Mepple hide under the bed*
The Wonder Prime: Huh?! *look at someone*
Tsubomi and Karen: You?!
Mayu (Kudou): Well, yeah!
Nagisa: Wait! *To Tsubomi and Karen* Tsubomi, Karen, do you guys know her?
Tsubomi and Karen: Yes!
Mayu: I know Karen and Tsubomi because they're once my schoolmates. I first went to Karen's school, and then one year later, I went to Tsubomi's.
Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen: Whaaaat?!
Ako: That means you study in L'École des Cinq Lumières for only one year, and in Myoudou Academy for the remaining years?
Mayu: That's right! I was studied in two schools within my middle school years.
Reika: I suppose you are going to perform a song for the cheer dance on sports event.
Mayu: Ah, yes! Although I sang in several programs, I signed a contract since last year, but my first singing career in industry is that I performed a song in Hagukumi City several months ago, along with my friend, Aya Ikeda.
Reika: Can I ask how you meet my brother, Junnosuke Aoki?
Mayu: Well, uh, we met because both of us attend the same camp event back in Summer. He was even impressed by my singing so there.
Yuko: Anyways, Mayu, I can sing the song!
Mayu: Really?!
Yuko: Yes!
Ako: I can sing, too!
Haruka: Me, too!
Mayu: Okay... Mind if all of you will sing with me?
The Wonder Prime: Huh?!