💛 Episode 2: Go, Cure Flora! 💛

Scene 1

*One day in Haruka's house (located in Yumegahama)*
Haruka (Haruno): I am Haruka Haruno. One year later, I will become a college student. Yes! I will finally become an author of Princess books. Speaking of Princess, will I become one for real? I believed that every human has a dream and I realized that sometimes dream can be real, only if we struggle to achieve it.
Momoka (Haruno): Big sis Haruka.
Haruka: Yes, Momoka?
Momoka: Which school will you prefer when you will be a college student?
Haruka: I don't know for sure, Momoka. So, are you going to study for the Noble Academy?
Momoka: Yes. I was inspired to be just like you, Big sis. We're sisters, right?
Haruka: Yes!
Momoka: Well, then. *To Moe (Haruno)* Mother, can I go to Noble Academy just like Big sis?
Moe: Sure, Momoka. If that's the way to support your Big sister.
Momoka: Yay! Thank you, Mother. *hugs Moe*
Moe: *To Haruka* Haruka, better support Momoka. Guide her to the school.
Haruka: Okay, mo-
*Someone knocks the door*
Haruka: Coming! *opens the door* Nagisa? You came?
Nagisa: Yes. By the way, I have a surprise for you.
Haruka: What is it?

Scene 2

*3 minutes later in Haruka's bedroom (within Haruka's house)*
Haruka: You brought Aroma and Pafu with you?
Nagisa: Yes!
Aroma: It's so nice to see you again ~roma.
Pafu: Well, how's your day, huh?
Haruka: It's great though I miss Minami (Kaido) because we separated schools.
Aroma and Pafu: Oh!
Nagisa: Can you believe it, Haruka? I defeated the Zetsuborg by myself, believe it or not.
Mepple: Also, Nagisa can transform alone ~mepo.
Haruka: Is that true, Nagisa?
Nagisa: Yeah. I haven't tell Honoka about this just yet. She's busy finding a school for her college.
Haruka: Is that so?
Nagisa: I'm going to University of Clover Town. Wanna go? I won't pressure you if you don't.
Haruka: I wanna go. Mother has a faith in me since I got separated from them during my middle school years.
*30 minutes later in Yumegahama Train Station*
Haruka: What shall we do again?
Nagisa: Accompany me to University of Clover Town in Yotsuba. Haven't you find your school yet?
Haruka: I'm still a third year high school student. Noble Academy has a High School department.
Nagisa: Oh, yes. Sorry.
Haruka: And, Momoka and I will be schoolmates now, but only for one year.
Mepple: I'm tired of hiding inside the bag ~mepo.
Aroma: Me too ~roma.
Pafu: Same ~pafu.
Nagisa: *To Aroma, Pafu, and Mepple* Fairies, don't talk!
Aroma, Pafu, and Mepple: Alright!

Scene 3

*2 hours later in University of Clover Town (located in Yotsuba)*
Haruka: Here?
Nagisa: Yes. I decided. I will study here.
Haruka: Minami will study in University of Kanon Town.
Nagisa: Is that so, Haruka?
Haruka: Yes.
Aroma: What are we doing here ~roma?
Pafu: Yeah ~pafu.
Haruka: Nagisa will study here, so we went to this school. I have nothing to do to be honest, so I have to accompany her.
Aroma: Is that so ~roma?
Haruka: Seems like it.
Mepple: *To Nagisa* When will I be able to revert back to my normal form, Nagisa ~mepo?
Nagisa: When we go to the restaurant after I take the exam and enrollment.
Mepple: What if we take so long ~mepo?
Haruka: Positive, Mepple. It will be quick. Promise.
Mepple: Darn it ~mepo.
Haruka: *To Nagisa* Let's go, Nagisa?
Nagisa: You bet, Haruka.
*Nagisa and Haruka enter the school*
*While in the Dys Dark*
Lock: Ugh! Our Zetsuborg got defeated by a Non-Princess Precure.
Close: Yeah! So unbelievable!
Shut: Since Dyspear is back to life, what shall we do now?
*Dyspear makes a scene*
Dyspear: Bring the world into a despair. All people in the world must be in Despair and take their dreams away.
The Three Musketeers: Alright!
Dyspear: By the way, the task is yours. I will take a rest for a while. *leaves*
Close: *To Lock and Shut* Oh my gosh! Ha! By the way, we have to take everyone's dreams away.
Shut and Lock: Right!

Scene 4

*1 hour later in the classroom*
Nagisa: Alright! I have to pass this test. I hope that I remember all the lessons I learned from my middle and high school days. *answers the test*
*While at the outside of the classroom*
Haruka: You can do it, Nagisa. I believe in you! By the way, it's so nice to do your dream. Ah! *To herself* What a dream come true for Nagisa. Ha, ha!
Mepple: Indeed it is, Haruka. *converts into her animal form* By the way, give me some food ~mepo.
Haruka: Huh? I don't even know where this canteen is. *holds her head* How can I ever buy a food for you?
Pafu: *sniffs* I smell something ~pafu.
Aroma: Really ~roma?
Pafu: Yes ~pafu.
Mepple: Finally! Ha! Nagisa and I no longer fight ~mepo, except...except...
Haruka: Except what?
Mepple: Never mind ~mepo. Buy me food now ~mepo!
Haruka: Okay!
Mepple: *To Pafu* Pafu, navigate the way.
Pafu: Okie dokie ~pafu.
*8 minutes later*
Mepple: *eats a noodles* It's so yummy ~mepo.
Haruka: It really is. Anyway, I wanna help people find their dreams.
Aroma: As expected from Haruka ~roma.
Pafu: Big bro is so smart ~pafu. Everytime I ran, I always trip because of my long hair ~pafu.
Mepple: Is that so ~mepo?
Aroma and Pafu: Yes!
Haruka: After Nagisa takes the exam, we'll go to the mall and have a bonding.
Mepple: Yay! Mall ~mepo!
Aroma and Pafu: Yes!
Haruka: Let's pray that Nagisa will pass. I believe in her.