💛 Episode 25: Journey to Precure Graveyard! 💛

Scene 1

*One day in the Precure Graveyard*
*Many Cures got trapped inside the mirror*
Fukuhara: Well, I guess this all ends here. We get to trap many Precures from all over the place. Philippines, Thailand, France, Brazil, Mexico, and...
Phantomi: And United States?
Fukuhara: Yes!
*PhanPhan was trapped inside the cage*
PhanPhan: Help me! Somebody needs help!
Bokusama: Well, this is what you're doing while in your evil form, PhanPhan, remember?
PhanPhan: I remember, but I regret my wrongdoings since around 4 years ago. Please let me out.
Bokusama: No!
PhanPhan: Help me out! Heeeeelp!
Bokusama: Keep quiet or I will ask Fukuhara to kill you.
*Cure Mirage and Blue spy on PhanPhan and the Dark Generals*
Cure Mirage: We have to do something!
Blue: I think we have to ask Yuko and the others about it.
Cure Mirage: If you mean Cure Honey, then yes. We must.
Blue: It's not safe here. We have to leave now.
Cure Mirage: Alright!
*Mirage and Blue start running*
PhanPhan: *To himself* I hope Blue and Mirage will rescue me. I'm super lonely.
*An hour later in the Omori Rice (In Pikarigaoka)*
*Yuko and Karen wish the dishes*
Yuko: *To Karen* Really, Ren-Ren?! You got raised by Jii-ya alone?
Karen: Yes. I grew up without my parents by my side. They rarely went home.
Yuko: I wondered. Good thing Komachi (Akimoto) comforted you.
Karen: Yes. Until I befriend Nozomi (Yumehara) and the other three, Komachi is the one who is there to solve my problems.
Karen: Yes. And you, Yu-Yu. Who is there for you when you have problems?
Yuko: Hmm. Well, I have Hime (Shirayuki), Megumi (Aino), and even Iona (Hikawa).
Karen: That's good. *sighs* It's hard to imagine that Iona and Komachi are friends now.
Yuko: Yeah.
*Ai (Omori) makes a scene*
Ai: *To Yuko and Karen* Yuko, Karen, someone's calling you.
Yuko: Who is it, Big Sis?
Ai: I dunno, but they say that you guys should go outside.

Scene 2

*A minute later outside of the Omori Rice*
Blue: *To Yuko and Karen* We need your help. PhanPhan is held captive.
Yuko and Karen: Huh?!
Karen: PhanPhan?! Who's that?!
Yuko: He's once a Precure Hunter. He was brainwashed by Red to spread Saiarks all over the world. He was the skilled fighter and defeats almost all Precures.
Cure Mirage: Exactly.
Karen: Oh, no! My parents will be in danger then. They're working abroad.
Blue: No worries, Karen. Every country has a Precure. I'm sure your parents will be safe by the Precures wherever they're in.
Karen: You must be right. A mysterious Cure showed up in front of us last time during our trip to London.
Yuko: Oh, yes! Through the Cross Mirror Room, we can visit your parents often, Ren-Ren.
Karen: But, Yu-Yu, they will be suspicious on why we went there without a passport and a visa.
Blue: Actually, Karen has a point, but I doubt they will believe in the existence of Cross Mirror Room easily.
Karen: Are you just here to inform us about PhanPhan's kidnapping?
Cure Mirage: Actually, just here to seek help from you. We have to rescue PhanPhan before the Phantom Generals get rid of him or use him against us.
Yuko: *To Karen* Oh, dear! Are we going to do it alone together, Ren-Ren?
Karen: Um, I think it's better if we rally Tsubomi and the others.
Yuko: Good choice! *To Blue and Mirage* Blue, Mirage, is it okay if we rally our five friends?
Cure Mirage: Good thinking. If we're many, we can save PhanPhan easily.
Karen: *To Yuko* Let's rally Tsubomi and the others about Blue and Mirage's mission.
Yuko: Okay. Let's call them.
Karen: Good choice.
Cure Mirage: Once you gather them, we'll meet at this park.
Yuko and Karen: Okay!
Blue: Also, you have to call them immediately. It's important.
Yuko: *uses her phone* I have to check on my phone.
Karen: Same. Wait! You will call Nagisa, Tsubomi, and Haruka. I will call Ako and Reika.
Yuko: Okay. What about our work?
Karen: Eh? Then, we'll tell Big Sis Ai that we're going somewhere important. I hope she'll change her mind.
Yuko: Okay.

Scene 3

*About hour later in the park*
Haruka: What's this for?
Ako: Yeah. Is there something wrong?
Nagisa: Is there a matter, huh?
Yuko: PhanPhan was been captured by the new Phantom Generals.
Cure Mirage: We already asked someone else to save PhanPhan but...
Blue: They also have problems to face so we let them be.
Aroma: I hope that it isn't that scary ~roma.
Dodory: Easy, Aroma. It can be solved ~dodo.
Chypre: You see that? They are scared.
Tsubomi: Yeah, but it doesn't solve our problems either.
Reika: Anyways, if we go to the Precure Graveyard, what shall we do?
Cure Mirage: Like we said, we should save PhanPhan.
Karen: *To Yuko* Yu-Yu, you know the way there, right?
Yuko: Yeah. I've been there before, so...
Nagisa: This is it! Let's save PhanPhan!
Mepple: I don't know what he looks like, but I hope he's cute ~mepo.
Dodory: Woah! Is that how you expect of him ~dodo?
Mepple: Don't ask ~mepo.
Tiry: How can we get there again ~titi?
Blue: Easy. By entering the Cross Mirror Room.
Haruka: Tsk. We've already been there.
Karen: All that's left is to transform! *takes out her transformation item*
Yuko: *also takes out her transformation item* Brilliant idea, Ren-Ren! *To Nagisa, Haruka, Reika, Tsubomi, and Ako* Guys!
Nagisa, Haruka, Reika, Tsubomi, and Ako: *also takes out their own transformation item* Okay!
(Yes Precure 5 Gogo Transformation Theme)
Karen: Pretty Cure *presses the three buttons*
Nagisa: Dual Aurora Wave!
Haruka: Pretty Cure! *her clothes disappear in a flash of flowers* Princess Engage! *inserts her pink Dress Up Key into the Princess Perfume and locks it into place*
Yuko: Pretty Cure! *presses the button* Spinning Mirror Change! *raises her PreChanMirror as the latter shows Cure Honey's image on the card*
Reika: Pretty Cure! Smile Charge!
Smile Pact: Go! *the pact shines*
Tsubomi: *takes the seed* Pretty Cure! Open My Heart! *inserts the seed into the Heart Perfume*
Ako: Let's Play! *while drawing a G-clef* Pretty Cure Modulation!
Karen: Metamorphose!
*Her CureMo's screen sparkles and blue light surrounds her body*
*Nagisa, Haruka, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen's transformation sequence*
Cure Black (Nagisa): Emissary of light, Cure Black! (Hikari no shisha, Kyua Burakku!)
Cure Flora (Haruka): Princess of the Flourishing Flowers! (Sakihokoru hana no purinsesu!)
*The flower appears below Flora*
Cure Flora (Haruka): Cure Flora! (Kyua Furōra!) *poses*
Cure Honey (Yuko): *while drawing a clover* The light of life flourishing on the Earth, *while twirling her baton* Cure Honey! (Daichi ni minoru inochi no hikari! Kyua Hanī!) *poses*
Cure Beauty (Reika): Snowing, falling and gathering, a noble heart! Cure Beauty! (Shinshin to furitsumoru kiyoki kokoro! Kyua Byūti!) *poses*
Cure Blossom (Tsubomi): The flowers spreading throughout the land, Cure Blossom! (Daichi ni saku ichirin no hana, Kyua Burossamu!) *poses*
Cure Muse (Ako): *strums a staff* Playing the Goddess' tune, Cure Muse! (Tsumabiku wa megami no shirabe, Kyua Myūzu!) *poses*
Cure Aqua (Karen): The blue spring of intelligence, Cure Aqua! (Chisei no aoki izumi, Kyua Akua!) *poses*