💛 Episode 40: Tsubomi the Magazine Star?! 💛

Intro

Nagisa: Hello there, everyone! I'm Nagisa!
Reika: And I'm Reika!
Nagisa: Me and Reika are from Wonder Prime!
Reika: Time flies faster than we thought.
Nagisa: Yeah, and I feel like I don't want to graduate.
Reika: I feel you. We end up making different friends, but speaking of friends, wanna talk to our Wonder Beauty friends?
Nagisa: Yes! You know that I like friends.
*Hinata and Rikka makes a scene*
Hinata: I'm Hinata!
Rikka: I'm RIkka!
Nagisa: I'm glad that you all guys are here.
Hinata: Same here. It's been a while.
Rikka: You two are close now, right?
Nagisa and Reika: We were.
Reika: We already treat each other like close relatives now.
Nagisa: Uh-huh!
Hinata: That's good to hear! If you don't know, Rikkachi and I develop a close bond with Madokachi! *To Rikka* Right, Rikka?
Rikka: Indeed it was. I hope you two have a strong friendship.
Nagisa and Reika: Yeah.

Scene 1

*One day on the hills (in Kibougahana)*
*Haruka, Tsubomi, Ako, Tiry, Dodory, and Chypre watch the city's bird's eyeview*
Chypre: I love this view!
Tsubomi: I know right?
Ako: I wish we can go on the mountains.
Haruka: Yeah. I even don't get a chance to do that during my middle school years.
Dodory: So, what did you do then while bonding with Minami (Kaido), Kirara (Amanogawa), and Towa (Akagi) long ago ~dodo?
Haruka: Uh... Well, we go to the beach playing volleyball, watching fireworks at night, singing during Christmas, and fighting Night Pumpkin together during Halloween. That's all I remember.
Tiry: Aw. I like your bonding with your fellow Go Princess Team friends ~titi.
Haruka: Thanks!
Tsubomi: *To Ako* What about you, Ako?
Ako: Well, I dunno. I don't remember anything. Sorry!
*Momoka (Kurumi) arrive*
Momoka: *To Tsubomi* Hello there, Tsubomi!
*Dodory, Tiry, and Chypre pretend as stuffed toys*
Tsubomi: Uh, Hi, Big Sis Momoka!
Momoka: *To Haruka and Ako* Hi there... Uh... Are you girls the friends of Tsubomi?
Haruka: We were! We're more than just friends. We treat each other like sisters now.
Ako: How did you know Tsubomi anyway?
Momoka: Oh, uh... I was the older sister of her best friend, Erika Kurumi.
Haruka and Ako: Ooooh!
Momoka: *To Tsubomi* Anyways, Tsubomi, I was called by my fashion designer friend because she needs a model for her clothing brand. Mind if you join?
Tsubomi: Uh... I'm sorry but I was kinda awkward to be one.
Haruka: You look great being a model, Tsubomi!
Ako: Come on! You should try being a model. Who knows? That might be your hidden interest.
Haruka: You can do it, Tsubomi! You told us that you're one. You even step in to show off your dresses back when you went to France.
Tsubomi: Okay, fine! *To Momoka* Big Sis, I'll be honored to be the model.
Momoka: Are you sure?
Tsubomi: Yes!
Momoka: Very well, you have to prepare in 1 hour. I have a clothes prepared for you.

Scene 2

*1 hour later in the Sparkle Studio (in Kibougahana)*
*the models prepare for their makeups*
Tsubomi: I feel nervous!
Momoka (Kurumi): Why? You look great!
Tsubomi: But...
Momoka: I feel you. I know you aren't get used to be on photoshoots, but can you do it for me? Just for one magazine?
Tsubomi: Okay! It's just... *points at Mika (Masuko)* That girl will take a photoshoot for me.
Momoka: Who? *looks at Mika* Her? Oh, yes! That's Mika Masuko! She will take a picture for you. She was a cameraman trainee. Is there a problem with her?
Tsubomi: Kind of... She's the schoolmate of my friend in L'École des Cinq Lumières. *whispers* She's the embarrassing one.
Momoka: I see.
*Mika approaches Tsubomi and Momoka*
Mika: *To Momoka* Hi, Miss Kurumi! *To Tsubomi* Hi there, Tsubomi! Long time no see. I was surprised that you're going to be a model for Twinkle Girls Clothing Brand.
Tsubomi: Uh! I was also surprised that you're going to take a picture of me.
Mika: Well, that's what Miss Kurumi said. I was just hired for a week due to lack of cameramen. So, are you ready?
Tsubomi: Ready as I ever be.
Momoka: Alright, Tsubomi! You better go in front of the photoshoot background.
Tsubomi: Okay! *goes in front of the photoshoot background and looks at the camera*
Momoka: Are you ready, Tsubomi?
Tsubomi: I'm ready!
Momoka: Alright, here we go!
*1 minute later*
*Haruka, Ako, Dodory, Tiry, and Chypre watch the pictorial*
Mika: Tsubomi, do a normal pose first.
*Mika take a picture of Tsubomi while she holds her hips*
Mika: *To Tsubomi* One more!
*Mika take a picture of Tsubomi holding her arm*
Mika: Do another pose!
*Mika take a picture of Tsubomi hiding her hands at the back*
Haruka: *To Ako* Kirara (Amanogawa) wants this kind of photoshoots, especially fashion.
Ako: Are you serious?
Haruka: Yes! She already starred in somewhat 2 movies already?
Chypre: Don't tell me that Kirara was taken as a Model for Fashion Magazine.
Haruka: Uh... well... I don't really remember.
*Tsubomi finishes doing a photoshoot*
Mika: *To Tsubomi* Thank you, Tsubomi, for participating.
Tsubomi: You're welcome, Mika!
Mika: Take care!
*Tsubomi goes towards Haruka and Ako*
Haruka: Are you nervous, Tsubomi?
Tsubomi: Kinda, but since this is not the first time I went in fashion photoshoots, I started to come out of my shell bit by bit.
Ako: I'm glad that you have experience in that thing. Haruka and I haven't experience being a model.
Tsubomi: Well, let's hope that the magazine turns out to be fine.
Haruka: Cheer up, Tsubomi. The editors will find a way to make a magazine more attractive.
Tsubomi: And did you guys know who took a photo of me?
Haruka and Ako: Yeah.
Ako: We all know that it is Mika, Karen's former schoolmate.