💛 Episode 44: Haruka goes to Flower Garden! 💛

Intro

Yuko: Hello there! My name is Yuko!
Karen: I'm Karen!
Yuko and Karen: We're from the Wonder Prime!
Karen: It's been several months has passed and we still remain as best of friends.
Yuko: That's right, Ren-Ren. I was happy that our friendship is stronger than ever.
Karen: Anyways, Yu-Yu, wanna meet up our Wonder Beauty friends?
Yuko: Sure.
*Ciel and Nozomi make a scene*
Ciel: Boujour! I'm Ciel!
Nozomi: I'm Nozomi!
Karen: There you guys are. How are you?
Ciel: We're fine as always. So, what did you and Yuko do lately?
Yuko: Um. Strolling around, I guess. I never count how many times though.
Karen: But it doesn't matter to me as long as Yu-Yu is around.
Nozomi: So, tell us. What is the secret of your longer friendship?
Karen: Just stay in touch with your friend and there. I was surprised that Yu-Yu and I are able to jibe each other.
Yuko: Same here.
Ciel: Woah! Thanks for the tip, Yuko and Karen.
Nozomi: I will keep that advice in mind.
Yuko: Great.

Scene 1

*One day in Haruka's house (in Yumegahama)*
Momoka (Haruno): *To Haruka* I'm happy that today is our family hangout today.
Haruka: I know right? It's been a while since you choose to sleep in Noble Academy.
Momoka: I hope next year, I will transfer to another school?
Haruka: Why?
Momoka: I was homesick. I suddenly miss you, Mother, and Father while I was there.
Haruka: Me too. That's the reason why I transfer to Angie Private University after one semester.
Momoka: You're homesick, too? Then, why didn't you tell me that long ago?
Haruka: Long story, but ever since all of my close friends already transferred to another school, I think I must go back home since I have nothing left in Noble Academy.
Momoka: I feel you.
*Moe (Haruno) and Ibuki (Haruno) carries a bag*
Moe: So, are we in?
Ibuki: It seems that you girls are excited of our hangout.
Haruka: Of course we are! We're totally excited!
Momoka: Same here!
Moe: And bonus part is that I asked Mizuki (Hanasaki) and Uncle Otokichi to bring Tsubomi and Ako to catch up with us.
Haruka: You called them, Mother?
Moe: Why yes! We're now closer to the Hanasakis and Shirabes. Even I already know about Aphrodite despite not seeing her in person yet.
Ibuki: I find Aphrodite strange, especially when Uncle Otokichi says she's from another world. Major Land, that is?
Haruka: Yeah... Major Land is an uncharted area no one knew about. Ako and her family are secretive towards anyone.
Momoka: You said it.
Ibuki: *laughs* Let's not talk about Major Land, shall we? We have to focus on our family bonding since all schools have no class today due to holidays.
Haruka: Is that so?
Ibuki: Yes.
Moe: Do not worry! Ako and Tsubomi will come with us in order for our outing to be merrier.
Momoka: I missed Ako so much. I think I already considered her as my best friend, too.
Haruka: I'm so happy for you then.
Momoka: Thanks, Sis Haruka.
Haruka: No problem, Momoka.

Scene 2

*While in Reika's house (in Nanairogaoka)*
*Nagisa, Yuko, Reika, and Karen hang out with the Go Cheerful Crew (Saki [Hyuuga], Love [Momozono], Nao [Midorikawa], Rin {Natsuki), Aoi [Tategami], Makoto [Kenzaki], and Elena [Amamiya])*
Reika: *To the Go Cheerful Crew* So, uh, wanna watch a movie?
Nao: Yes, please! It's been a while since we don't watch a movie together since when we were little kids.
Reika: Yeah. More like a decade to be exact.
Elena: You two do miss each other, do you?
Nao: We do. Reika and I are childhood friends after all.
Nagisa: Anyways, what brings you all here?
Saki: Actually, Nagisa, we will just ask you if you're willing to attend to Makoto's concert.
Makoto: *nods* If you're interested, you can go to the theater hall in Oogai Town by next week. The tickets costs 1000 yen.
Nagisa, Yuko, Reika, and Karen: Oooh!
Karen: We'll think about that.
Yuko: If ever we don't watch the concert, we can still see it in live.
Makoto: It's understandable.
Aoi: After Makoto do her part, it's my time to sing.
Love: Aoi, you really want to be the star of Makoto's show, huh?
Rin: You better give Makoto a chance to grow individually. You have your own career.
Aoi: Hmph!
Makoto: *pats Aoi's shoulder* Don't feel bad, Aoi. Here's a thing. We can ask Dabyi to make another duet song for the both of us in my next concert. Is that okay for you?
Aoi: Alright. If you say so.
Reika: *To Nagisa, Yuko, and Karen* Who could have thought that they invited us to the Concert without Haruka, Tsubomi, and Ako?
Karen: I suggest that we should focus on our time and bonding as Wonder Prime.
Yuko: I wish I could go to the concert.
Nagisa: Same, but we have to save our money for our future use. Too bad that we can't go to the Flower Garden today because we have visitors.
*While in the Train Station*
Tsubomi: *To Ako* Ako, are you ready to take pictures in the Flower Garden?
Ako: Of course.
Dodory: I can't wait to see the Flower Garden again ~dodo.
Tsubomi: But haven't I have one in Kibougahana?
Dodory: You have, but I hope that the Flower Garden is as beautiful as what Haruka said ~dodo.
Chypre: Relax, Dodory. The Flower Garden is beautiful. I said that because I love nature.
Ako: As expected from you, Chypre.
Tiry: Say, what about if we buy something before travelling ~titi?
Tsubomi: It's a good idea then.
Tiry: Thanks, Tsubomi.