💛 Episode 35: Tsubomi goes to Garden alone? 💛

Intro

Yuko: Hello there! My name is Yuko!
Karen: I'm Karen!
Yuko and Karen: We're from the Wonder Prime!
Karen: My Group is Yes 5 Go Go! What's yours, Yu-Yu?
Yuko: Happiness Charge.
Karen: I can't believe that we became friends and I slowly realize that I miss my own friends.
Yuko: Same, too! But, guess we need a greeting from someone in Wonder Beauty.
*Hinata and Rikka make a scene*
Hinata: I'm Hinata!
Rikka: I'm Rikka!
Yuko: Hello, there! You two are best friends, right?
Hinata: Yeah! Also you and Karenchi, right?
Karen: Yes, Hinata.
Rikka: I was wondering. How come the two of you are close? What do you guys have in common?
Yuko and Karen: Uhh?
Yuko: Hard to tell, Rikka, but I feel that Karen and I got clicked so easily.
Karen: Same thoughts here.
Hinata: *hugs Yuko and Karen* Either way, I'm happy for your friendship. I hope we'll develop friendship with other Cures.
Yuko: Good choice, Hinata.

Scene 1

*One day in the Hanasaki Botanical Garden*
Erika (Kurumi): *To Yayoi (Kise)* This garden is lovely, don't you think?
Yayoi: It is! Tsubomi's garden is the best.
*The Wonder Prime makes a scene*
Tsubomi: *To Erika and Yayoi* Erika, Yayoi, you guys are here.
Haruka: Good thing the two of you two still find ways to visit Tsubomi.
Erika: Tsubomi, I need help.
Tsubomi: What is it?
Erika: Did Yayoi tell you about it yesterday? I still suffered depression after Hime (Shirayuki) chose someone else over me.
Yuko: Who are you referring to, Erika?
Erika: Hime's enemy who turned best friend, and now, the two are closer as sisters. I'm happy for the both of them, but I still don't trust...
Nagisa: Who is it, Erika? I'm curious!
Erika: I don't wanna mention that strict girl's name! *To Yayoi* Let's go, Yayoi! *walks away*
Yayoi: Okay! *To the Wonder Prime* Goodbye! *follows Erika*
Reika: Bye, Yayoi!
Ako: I think Erika is talking about Aguri (Madoka).
Karen: How can you be so sure?
Ako: Well, from what I know, Aguri is strict, buquestionsays that she isn't anymore? I don't know.
Tsubomi: I know Erika. She has an intense fear of strict people, although she likes making friends.
Yuko: I bet Erika might fear Iona (Hikawa) then.
Reika: Yeah. *To Tsubomi* Anyways, Tsubomi, will you do a gardening by tomorrow?
Tsubomi: Maybe, but I invited Honoka and Miyuki to go to the garden! If we have plenty of time, then we can do gardening.
Nagisa: Do they have an experience in gardening? *laughs* What a stupid question. I knew they already did experience one.
Karen: I know your traits, Nagisa. You tend to be forgetful.
Ako: And also... A scatterbrain. No offense.
Nagisa: Alright then. Anyways, we can spend time with Tsubomi overnight. I can't believe this is the first time we sleep in one roof.
Tsubomi: All of us should sleep in my room, as what my mom said.

Scene 2

*An hour later in the living room (in Hanasaki Flower Shop/Hanasaki Household)*
*Candy, Hummy, Chypre, Dodory, Tiry, Mepple, and The Wonder Prime watch TV*
Reika: You know what? The Cinderella Movie is great. I watched it ten times.
Yuko: Woah! Are you serious?
Reika: Yes!
Mepple: Woah! I didn't know you're that diligent to watch the same movie a million times ~mepo.
Candy: That Movie is Miyuki's favorite ~kuru.
Hummy: You sure about that ~nya?
Candy: Yes ~kuru!
Nagisa: What if we'll watch Action Movies instead? Watching Fairytale Movies everyday is boring.
Haruka: What movie do you want to watch, Nagisa?
Nagisa: I don't know the title, but the movie is all about the four kids fighting the forces of evil using elemental powers, mainly Fire, Air, Earth, and Water.
Ako: Uh, I didn't know you like Action Movies.
Tiry: Neither did I ~titi.
Nagisa: Ask Honoka or Hikari (Kujou). I'm sure they still knew. We used to watch that movie together years ago.
Tsubomi: Anyways, is that okay for you if Miyuki and Honoka will pay a visit here?
Karen: Who says it's not okay for us?
Haruka: We always welcome our Cure friends.
*Mipple, Honoka, and Miyuki arrive*
Honoka: *To the mascots (except Mipple) and the Wonder Prime* Hello! Sorry if we barge in.
Nagisa: It's okay! Come and join us, Honoka.
Miyuki: Sorry, but we can't take so long here.
Honoka: We're simply here to greet you all. Besides, Miyuki and I were invited by her classmates to attend her debut party in the hotel. We'll stay there overnight.
Reika: Too bad. Are the other 5 attend the party, too?
Miyuki: They're not invited, so the answer is no.
Mipple: I will enjoy the pool and then I will eat fancy foods ~mipo.
Mepple: Lucky for you ~mepo.
Karen: Good luck for the debut party.
Honoka: Thank you, Karen! Anyways, tomorrow, we will probably go to the Botanical Garden right after the party ends.
Tsubomi: Will you guys accompany me to the garden? I wanna go check the flowers bloom.
Miyuki: We'll think about it, but there is a 50/50 chance that we'll go to your garden. Maybe early in the morning?
Nagisa: Early in the morning, you say?
Miyuki: Uh, yes!