💛 Episode 31: Going to the Prism World! 💛

Intro

Nagisa: Hello, everyone! My name's Nagisa!
Haruka: I'm Haruka.
Yuko: I'm Yuko.
Reika: I'm Reika.
Tsubomi: I'm Tsubomi.
Ako: I'm Ako.
Karen: I'm Karen.
The Wonder Prime: We are the Wonder Prime!
Reika: Are you ready for your new school, Haruka?
Haruka: Yes, I am! I'm also very nervous because of new friends.
Yuko: Well, then. We'll encourage you to make some, just like old times.
Reika: Tsubomi is like during her first day of school.
Yuko: Let us help you, Haruka!
Haruka: I don't know what to say this, but... Thank you!
Reika: Don't mention it!
Haruka: Anyways, what if we'll talk to other teams, like Wonder Beauty maybe, or even Angelic Team?
Yuko: That's a wonderful idea, Haruka.
Reika: I would love it!
Haruka: Thanks a lot! I think that is the way in order to overcome my nervousness.

Scene 1

*One day in Karin (Tachibana)'s house*
Karin: *To Kazuki (Uchida), Kurumi (Uchida), and Hikaru (Kanzaki)* I guess now's the time to spend time with our friends.
Kazuki: Yes! We never even spend time with Yuko and the others.
Hikaru: Now what?
Karin: I think we have to rally our friends and your friends to hang out tomorrow.
Kurumi: Are you sure about that, Karin?
Karin: Yes!
Hikaru: If only we become Precures and join them for real, but we became heroes in different ways.
Kurumi: At least we did our best to save others.
Karin: Pretty Cures are just a type of warriors. In our case, we become one without being called as "Pretty Cures".
Hikaru: Exactly.
*Sophia, Mabel, Abby, and Francis arrive*
Sophia: Do you miss your Precure friends, huh?
Kurumi: We do, Sophia.
Sophia: I feel you.
Karin: Where have you guys been anyways?
Mabel: We're just chilling outside ~bel.
Abby: Besides, Karin's mom and dad might see us.
Hikaru: *To Karin* Anyways, Karin, since you're not sure if "Karin Tachibana" is your real name, are you adopted?
Karin: I was adopted, indeed, but if ever my parents know about my identity, they might hide it.
Kurumi: Kazuki and I already knew where we came from, and our parents is the one who told us our whole identity.
Hikaru: I got amnesia, too, when I was in elementary of course.
Francis: In order to unlock the answers about your past, I think you guys need to think hard in order for your memories to return.
*Iris makes a scene*
Iris: *To Karin (Tachibana), Kazuki (Uchida), Kurumi (Uchida), and Hikaru (Kanzaki)* Karin, Kazuki, Kurumi, Hikaru, tomorrow is the day that you must go to the Prism World.
Hikaru: Why?
Iris: You need to prepare in case Amaha strikes and attacks the world.
Kazuki: Okay, but is it okay if we bring our Pretty Cure friends?
Iris: Of course. You also need an extra help from your Pretty Cure friends.
Karin: *To Kazuki, Kurumi, and Hikaru* I guess our wish will come true after all.
Kurumi: Yes! We can spend time with Nozomi and the others.

Scene 2

*The next day in the park (in the Garden of Rainbows)*
Haruka: *To Nagisa, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, Karen, and the Wonder Beauty* So, attention, everyone! Now that our vacation is over...
Miyuki: We already have a school!
Nagisa: Darn! Now I have to stress myself again.
Mepple: Nagisa, you have to do things that are stress-free, like sports I guess ~mepo.
Nagisa: Yes! That's a wonderful idea!
Hinata: *To Honoka* Honokachi, I thought you said that Mepple and Nagisa always fight each other. How come that they don't anymore?
Honoka: I wonder why. Plus, Nagisa and I rarely hang out so I don't know much about her today. Maybe because Mepple has matured much?
Tsubomi: I'm not sure, but maybe...
Ako: About Kazuki, Kurumi, Karin, and Hikaru, will they come?
Nozomi: They will come for sure, Ako. Hikaru told us last time.
Madoka: I wish that they have time for us. They're always busy with the task as Prism Warriors.
Rikka: Well, they sure are, Miyuki.
Ciel: Agree! Kurumi texted me that they're on their way here.
Raquel: I hope she stays true with her plans ~quel.
Nyatoran: Because if not, I will be upset ~nya.
Hugtan: So do I!
Tarte: Why ~ya?
Karen: I think Nyatoran is right.
Nyatoran: I am?
Yuko: I think so. Ren-Ren is very opinionated in some occasions.
Reika: It's no wonder why Karen is called as "The Pretty Cure of Intelligence".
Karen: Well, if you don't know, I was always the top in my class since elementary.
Honoka: Really, Karen?!
Ciel: You are the top of your class?!
Karen: Yes! I guess I haven't told you this before, not even Nozomi.
Nozomi: Uh, ever since we separate schools, I didn't even update your performance at school.
Mipple: But now you do ~mipo.
Chypre: I'm glad Karen is open to others.
*The 4 fairies (Sophia, Mabel, Francis, and Abby), Karin, Kazuki, Kurumi, and Hikaru make a scene*
Kurumi: *To the 9 mascots, Wonder Prime, and Wonder Beauty* So, everyone, I would like to tell that it is the time to go to the Prism World.
Mabel: That's right ~bel!
Karin: We wanted you all to come.
Abby: Yeah, true! Princess Iris will be happy ~bi.
Nagisa: We'll come to that world for sure.
Honoka: Yes!
Dodory: I hope the place is as beautiful as Major Land ~dodo.
Tiry: Or even the Floating Island where the Heart Tree is ~titi!