💛 Episode 1: Cure Black can transform alone?! 💛

Scene 1

*One day in the hills*
*All 64 Precures fight Black Hole*
Black Hole: Ha, Precures! You may have defeated me but it won't stop me from taking over the world!
64 Precures: *while firing their attacks* Haaaa!
Black Hole: When I go back, expect no mercy from m- *vanishes*
*About 4-5 years later in Nagisa's house (located in the Garden of Rainbows)*
Nagisa (Misumi): I am Nagisa Misumi. In off-class, I usually play games with all of my friends. Well, Honoka (Yukishiro) and I always hang out even if we have nothing in common. School will be in somewhat 1 week away? Ahhh! Unbelievable, it is!
Ryouta (Misumi): Big sis! Big sis Nagisa!
Nagisa: *wakes up* Ryouta?
Ryouta: You have to fix yourself. You must go and find the school you want.
Nagisa: What? Really? *quickly gets up of the bed and finds a clothes*
Ryouta: *To himself* As expected from Big sis.
Nagisa: Ryouta, tell Mama and Papa that I must leave.
Ryouta: Okay!
*10 minutes later in the Garden of Rainbows Train Station*
*Nagisa looks at the Brochure*
Nagisa: Which school I shall go? Pikarigaoka College School? University of Kanon Town? Kibougahana University?
Shougo (Fujimura): Nagisa!
Nagisa: Shougo. Can you help me choose which school I should go?
Shougo: Eh, I dunno for sure. I will enroll to Pikarigaoka College School. Well, try enrolling to Nanairo University or University of Clover Town.
Nagisa: I shall go and try there. Okay. First stop: Nanairo University!

Scene 2

*About an hour later in Nanairo University*
*Nagisa sees people falling in line*
Nagisa: There's so many applicants here.
*Hime (Shirayuki) and Erika (Kurumi) make a scene*
Erika: Hey, Nagisa!
Nagisa: Hime, Erika, what are you doing here?
Hime: We're going to enroll here. *To Erika* Right, Erika?
Erika: Yes. Tsubomi decided to study in Sukoyaka University in of course, Sukoyaka City.
Hime: And Megumi decided to study in Pikarigaoka College School? Who knows.
Nagisa: Ugh! I think this school doesn't fit me well. Bye, bye! *leaves*
Erika: What's got in to Nagisa?
Hime: I don't know for sure, Erika.
*About an hour later in Pikarigaoka College School*
Nagisa: Ugh! This school is boring.
Megumi (Aino): Why? This school is amazing. You haven't even tour around here, do you?
Nagisa: No, but still. I don't wanna study here.
Megumi: Is that so? Well, I have another options on where to study, Nagisa.
Nagisa: I have one already. Thanks for trying to help me.
*A few hours later in Nagisa's house (located in the Garden of Rainbows)*
Nagisa: It's been around a year since Hikari, you and I give up on our Precure powers.
Honoka (Yukishiro): Yeah.
Nagisa: Have you decided where to study?
Honoka: Actually, I don't know.
Nagisa: Darn it! So, so unbelievable!
Honoka: Shall I call Hikari (Kujou) for you, Nagisa?
Nagisa: No thanks.
Honoka: I'll leave you here first. My grandma needs me. Bye! *leaves*
*Nagisa lies on the bed*
Nagisa: *holds her head* Ahhh! Which school shall I go to?

Scene 3

*The next day in the castle (located in Hope Kingdom)*
Aroma: I wonder why we're here ~roma.
Pafu: I wondered that, too ~pafu.
Aroma: Eh, maybe Prince Kanata wants something from us ~roma.
Pafu: I thought the same, Big bro. I'm excited ~pafu.
*Prince Kanata arrives*
Prince Kanata: Aroma, Pafu, thank goodness you're here.
Aroma: Prince Kanata, why did you call us here?
Prince Kanata: I heard the news yesterday that the Zetsuborg will attack the Human World again.
Aroma and Pafu: Oh, no!
Prince Kanata: That's why I called you here to find Haruka (Haruno), Minami (Kaido), and Kirara (Amanogawa). I handed you the Princess Perfume and the Dress Up Key. I'll call my sister, Towa (Akagi), afterwards.
Aroma and Pafu: Okay!
*Prince Kanata hands the box that contains the Princess Perfume and the Dress Up Key to Aroma and Pafu*
Prince Kanata: Good luck!
*While in Nagisa's house (located in the Garden of Rainbows)*
Rie (Misumi): Nagisa, are you alright?
Nagisa: No, Mama. In fact, I was in trouble finding the nice school.
Ryouta: Big sis, You always been like that. What about you will go to the school you've never been before?
Nagisa: That's it! Thanks, Ryouta! *To Rie* Mama, I'm going to Kibougahana today. *goes upstairs*
Rie: Okay, Nagisa.
Ryouta: Am I going to study in Verone Academy, just like Big sis Nagisa?
Rie: Yes, Ryouta. You must study there.
Ryouta: Aw. Mama.
*Nagisa spy on Ryouta and Rie*
Nagisa: *To herself* They're at it again. *sighs* Ryouta going to Verone Academy in Middle School? So unbelievable.