💛 Episode 17: The Group's Cooking Time! 💛

Intro

Nagisa: Hello, everyone! My name's Nagisa!
Haruka: I'm Haruka.
Yuko: I'm Yuko.
Reika: I'm Reika.
Tsubomi: I'm Tsubomi.
Ako: I'm Ako.
Karen: I'm Karen.
The Wonder Prime: We are the Wonder Prime!
Nagisa: So, uh, are we going to the beach in summer or what?
Tsubomi: Going to the beach is fun, Nagisa.
Reika: Yeah. We can also bring our foods there. I hope I can mingle with Yayoi (Kise), Miyuki (Hoshizora), Nao (Midorikawa), and Akane (Hino) even for the shortest time.
Tsubomi: Don't worry, Reika. You will be.
Nagisa: *hugs Reika* Don't lose hope. You can be with them someday.
Reika: Thanks a lot for the support, Nagisa.
Tsubomi: If you have problems, call us.

Scene 1

*One day in Nagisa's classroom (located in the University of Clover Town)*
Nagisa: Darn it! I wanna go to the mall to hang out with my friends, but...
Karin (Tachibana): Easy, Nagisa. Panicking won't help you.
Nagisa: I suppose you're right, Karin. Anyways, why does Yuko say that we have to work in her Bento Shop in the morning?
Karin: Who knows?
Nagisa: Well, what if I ask her older sister?
*While in Yuko's classroom*
Kazuki (Uchida): *To Yuko* Hey, Yuko.
Yuko: What is it?
Kazuki: Are you sure that you're going to hire your friends in the Omori Rice?
Yuko: Yes, I will, but only for a day. My parents seek for another helper because there will be a wedding on Sunday. Plus, I need another dish ideas not seen from the menu.
Kazuki: So, are you hiring me and Karin to be your employee?
Yuko: Yes, but it's just temporary.
Kazuki: Okay, then. Would that be okay if Karin and I will never come by tomorrow?
Yuko: Yeah.
*Kanade (Minamino) and Mana (Aida) make a scene*
Kanade: *To Yuko* Hi, Yuko!
Mana: How's your ideas?
Yuko: Well, I'm seeking help from my own friends to find new dish ideas.
Mana: Is that so?
Yuko: Yes.
Kanade: Is there something wrong, Yuko?
Yuko: It was nothing, Kanade.

Scene 2

*The next day in the Omori Rice (in Pikarigaoka)*
Kanade (Sato): Yuko, thanks again for deciding to sponsor for our wedding this Sunday.
Yuko: It was nothing, Miss Sato.
Hanako (Misora): Kanade and I will surely promised to be together forever. *To Kanade* Right, Kanade?
Kanade: Yes!
Hanako: I think we have to go now.
*Hanako and Kanade leave*
Yuko: Bye, bye! *goes towards Nagisa, Haruka, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen*
Nagisa: *To Haruka* How's your time in Noble Academy?
Haruka: Well, I want to transfer to another school because the dorm is full of people now. I was a late enrollee, remember?
Ako: Where, Haruka?
Haruka: I don't know. Can you find a nice school for me?
Nagisa, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen: Uh?
Mepple: You know how hard it is to transfer schools ~mepo?
Dodory: Yeah, yeah ~dodo!
Haruka: I know that.
Karen: I recommend you to transfer to Nanairogaoka High School or Ichigozaka High School. Urara (Kasugano) studied in Nanairogaoka High School, so...
Haruka: That's it! Thanks, Karen.
Reika: That is the high school where I came from. Miyuki is my classmate that time.
Chypre: *To Chypre* Really, Reika?
Reika: Yes.
Aroma: I hope that your classmates will throw you a Farewell Party, Haruka.
Haruka: Right.
*Ai (Omori) makes a scene*
Ai (Omori): *To Yuko* So, Yuko, you bring all your friends here?
*Chypre, Dodory, Tiry, Mepple, and Aroma hide*
Yuko: *To Ai* Yeah. Sorry if we didn't bring my other two friends because they are super busy today.
Ai: That's fine.
Tsubomi: Let us help you with the dish ideas before we finally use it in a few days.
Ai: Okay, then. I have to go to the kitchen. *leaves*
Haruka: *To Nagisa, Yuko, Reika, Tsubomi, Ako, and Karen* Guys, why not you try practicing in our eatery?
Nagisa: Nice idea, Haruka.
Haruka: Why not you bring Ryouta (Misumi) tomorrow? My sister, Momoka (Haruno) misses him for sure.
Nagisa: Okay!
Reika: Anyways, what shall I do? I seldom cook for the family.
Nagisa: Same here.
Ako: I once helped in Kanade's shop, but it was long time ago.
Yuko: Well, then. It's all settled! Let's practice first in the Haruno eatery shop before finally cooking here on Sunday.
Mepple: Plus, there's no class tomorrow, so that's a nice time to start ~mepo.
Ako: Is it Nationwide?
Yuko: Yes, Ako. *To Haruka* Haruka, bring us to your place.
Haruka: Okay!