4

Sapphire POV:

" GET UP WHORES!" Bellatrix shouts. My eyes slowly open. The sun is shining right in my eyes. " Can you shut up" a voice that I don't recognize says. It sounds deep and resembles a boy. I sit up and look around to see where the voice came from. A boy is in Novas bed. I recognize it as Sirius Black. " Really Nova? Sirius get out." Narcissa says in her light and airy voice. He rolls his eyes and gets out of her bed. He walks out with nothing but boxers on. This is not the first time this has happened. Him and Nova have this wierd thing. But this is the first time he has forgotten his clothes. He will realize later.

I get out of bed and get my "uniform" on. The skirts are ugly so I wear my own. Even though James says they are " to short" I have the legs and I will show them. I put my hair in a low and loose ponytail and put on some mascara.

I walk into the great hall and look towards the Gryfindor table. James is being dramatic and pretending to faint after lily has once again rejected him. I roll my eyes and walk over to the table.  " Look it's our favorite snake!" Sirius exclaims. I pull out a small black bag and hand it to him. " Here are the clothes you left at the dorm this morning. Hello Peter, Remus. Good morning to the best big brother." I smile at James. He rolls his eyes and says good morning back.

I'm sitting next to Maggie my best friend in Ravenclaw. I like to sit at the Ravenclaw table for breakfast usually. She's quiet and shy when you first meet her but after she warms up. "Sapphire what was your sun sign again?" Did I mention she's really into astrology. " I'm a Gemini." I reply. She writes it down. I'm not sure why though. Mcgonagall walks over and hand Maggie and I our time tables. She grabs mine as soon I get it. " Looks like we have Potions, Defense, and Astronomy together!" She says happily.
" Will you help me with Astronomy this year?"  I ask.
" Yes, as long as I'm helping and not doing it for you."

Maggie and I walk to our first class of the day together. We have Potions. Which is with the Hufflepuffs. My favorite house. I wish I was a Hufflepuff. They are the most kind to Slytherins. Ravenclaws don't really interact with any other house but I don't mind them.

I sit down in my seat next to Evan Rosier. He never really talked to me but I think he's kinda cute, if you ignore the blood prejudice. Although I truly believe him and Regulus are different from the rest. " Hello Evan!" He looks me up and down and turn away. Well that was rude. I ignore him and turn back to my book. I was reading about astrology so I can try and relate to Maggie until Slughorn walks in.

Evan Rosier POV:

Sapphire Potter. Words can't describe how I feel about her. But I could never be with her. I am expected to marry a girl from the sacred 28. Which she is not part of. I look over at her when she looks away. I watch the way she she smiles at something funny she thought of. It makes me smile. I watch the girl I can't have. So close yet so far. If only Regulus saw what he was missing.

Remus Lupin POV:

I've been thinking about Sapphire less and less lately. Instead it's been Sirius. Sirius. God damn. Black. It's confusing. How can I like boys and girls? Why? It's makes me more a freak than I already am. Werewolf. Gay? Straight? Who knows. All I know is this can't end well.

Sirius Black POV:

Do I like Remus? Yeah I think so. Do I also like girls? Not in the same way. The things with girls is just to distract me. I can't lie to myself any longer. This can't end well.

Sapphire POV:

At lunch I decide to sit with my brother and his friends. Which is always entertaining. Peter is talking about the prank he wants to pull on the Ravenclaws soon. " Do you even have the braincells to get in the common room?" I tease him. Although I don't think any of the four can get in. Maybe Remus could. I pick up and apple and I see James jump up. Lily Evans. The girl my git of a brother has been chasing since his first year. I don't know why he doesn't give up on her. She insults him and humiliates him time and time again. I know he doesn't show it but he is sensitive. I remember in my third and his fourth year I would stay up with him in the kitchens talking about our problems.

There is one problem I have never spoken of. I don't plan on talking about it yet. I decided the the Gryffindors aren't entertaining enough today and sit at the Slytherin table. I walk over to the table. The only seat it's between Evan and Regulus. I decide to take it anyways. I see Lucius glaring at me from the other side of the table. "Great Salazar. Get over it Lucius!" I yell at him. He turns red and looks down at his soup. " Hello Evan." I smile at him. " Regulus" I roll my eyes.

" Cmon Saph. Don't be like that." Regulus looks at me and fake pouts. I look him in the eyes. I've noticed he has the most beautiful eyes. He has also gotten taller. Godric what am I thinking. This is Regulus Black. He will never be anything more.

Boy was I was wrong. He became more than Regulus Black. He became my everything.

A/N:

Hello!! I hope you guys are enjoying lately. I've been wanting to address some things. I do not support JKR in anyway, shape, or form. I want to let you guys know i will always be here if you need anything. I added some struggling with sexuality because it something I had to face and I feel as if others could relate. Homophobia, Racism, Transphobia, and or Xenophobia is not tolerated here! Have a wonderful day!