11

Regulus woke up with a bruise on cheek. Right where he had been hit the night before. He heard a slight snore come from the bed next to him. Evan and him haven't spoken at all and he doesn't plan on it. Regulus touched the cheek and flinched from the pain. Why did he do something so stupid.

Sapphire woke up to Bellatrix yelling at someone. She turned over and out a pillow over her head. Bellatrix screechy voice continued to ring in her ears.  Sapphire threw the pillow across the room and sat up right.

"What the fuck Bella! It 7 am!" Sapphire shouts while she runs her eyes still adjusting to the light seeping through the window. She's tempted to draw her curtains closed but if she did she knew that she wouldn't be getting out of bed today.

"CISSY I TOLD YOU IT WAS LAST YEAR!"

"YOU STILL SLEPT WITH MY FIANCÉ!"

They have this argument every week. Something about Lucius and Bella sleeping together. Which isn't a shock to anyone. Narcissa throws something at her and Bellatrix throws it right back.

"Andromeda would never treat me like this!" Narcissa huffed. Andromeda was the sister to Bellatrix and Narcissa. She had been disowned for falling in love with a muggle born named Ted Tonks and having a daughter. Sapphire pulls herself out of bed and puts on a pair of sweats and a cropped tank top for breakfast. It was a warm Saturday in the beginning of spring.

"POTTER!" Lily shouted towards Gryffindor table. James jumped up hearing his name from his precious flowers mouth. "Not you James!" Sapphire lifted her eyes up from the table where she was sitting next to James. She looked at lily. Lily never talks to her so why now?

"Marlene wanted to know if you want to go to hogs Meade with her." The marauders all looked up at lily like she spoke another language. Sapphire remembered the afternoon of studying which not much studying happened. She went red.

"You and Marlene are friends?" James asked his little sister. This caused her you go more red. "Something was of the sort." Sapphire stood up and walked towards lily. "Where is she?" Lily pointed towards the door of the great hall and there stood Marlene McKinnon.

Sapphire walked towards the doors and a heard the voice of Dorcas Meadows. "She's not even in our year. Plus a slytherin." Sapphire grabs the ring on her finger and starts twisting it. When she gets nervous she plays with a ring, necklace, bracelet, or just any form of jewelry. Marlene was wearing a red plaid skirt and long sleeve white top the was cropped just below her bra. She was wearing red converse and had an anklet on.

"So you wanted to go to hogsmeade with me?" She ask the girl for some clarification. Marlene nodded her head enthusiastically. "Well then yes!" Marlene wrapped the girl in a hug. When she finally pulled away she kissed her on the cheek. "See you Saturday!" She exclaimed while skipping out the great hall.

Sapphire sat down next to her brother. James grabbed a napkin and started to wipe her cheek. "Oh you just have a little lipstick. FROM MARLENE!" She went bright red at this. "Yeah Potter. Tell us about you and our dear friend McKinnon." Sirius says to her. Sapphire glares at him from across the table. She looks to Remus for help but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"We studied together before." She says it like it obvious.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HER. THATS WHY YOU WERE IN HER DORM!" James shouts back. She knew her brother was smart but didn't expect him to put the clues together so fast. "That's my cue to leave!" She stood up and walked out the hall as fast as she could before James followed.

Regulus watched the whole thing happen from his table. He watched the way she blushed when they mentioned her name. How she was more red than the lipstick on her cheek. He heard how the slept together. Regulus was jealous once again. He knew he liked the girl. He liked her so much he hated it. He was bound to become a death eater. While she was bound for greatness. She was gonna be everything he couldn't be. He would hold her back. She needed someone like Marlene. But his thoughts were now clouded of him convincing himself this is the truth and the actual truth.

Remus sat in corner of the library reading a book when a boy with brown hair walked over. "Hello, I'm Carter." Carter was tall but definitely not taller than Remus.

"Hi, I'm Rem-" he started to say but was quickly cut off by Carter.

"I know who you are. Everyone does." Remus laughed at that. Carter sat down in the chair across from him and looked at the cover of his book. "War and Peace? Never read it."

"Muggle book." Carter smiled at him. "Nice."

James sat down with Peter and Sirius in the boys dorm coming up with different ways to ask Lily out. Sirius came up with idea to tap dance to muggle song in the great hall at breakfast but that was quickly shot down by Peter. Peter then suggested they buy her all her favorite things at hogsmeade and ask her in private. James put this down on the list. Then a knock came from the door. "COME IN" Peter shouted. The door opened and in walked Sapphire.

"Is it time?" Peter asked. "Yes." Sapphire replied. They jumped on peters bed and started telling eachother about all the drama they had heard this week. "OMG I NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT MINE!" Sapphire went into detail about everything that happened with regulus. "Wait. You talk to my brother?" Sirius interrupted. James and him sat next to eachother looking shocked at what just happened between Peter and her. "Regulus almost kissed you?!" James shouted. "Let's go somewhere more private Pete." Sapphire stood up and dragged Peter by the wrist out the dorm.