5

James Potter POV:

" EVANS! EVANS! WAIT UP!" I shout after lily but she keeps walking away from me.this time I seriously need her. I'm failing Potions and the only other person I could ask was my sister and I don't need to inflate her ego. I could ask Remus to join his study sessions with Sirius. But this is the perfect opportunity to spend time with Lily. I catch up to finally. She looks at me with a glare. I catch my breath. " I uh" I take another deep breath. " need your help in Potions." Her look softens. " Is that all?" She ask probably expecting me to ask her out again.
" Yeah it is." She looks at me waiting to continue. She looks confused when I don't.
" Well if that's all. Meet me in the library after dinner on Saturday."
" Thanks Lily-Flower!"

I run the opposite direction before she can shout at me for using what she calls 'a dumb nickname' though I thinks it's genius. I wonder what Peter is up to. I wanna go the kitchens and he knows the house elves the best.

Remus Lupin POV:

I rush to find Sapphire. She has always been open about her sexuality. But how did she know? Does she feel how I feel? I'm looking at the map and see her and Evan Rosier together under a tree out by the black lake. I put the map down and walk out to find her.

I see her laugh about something Evan says. I don't feel like butterflies anymore when I see her. Am I over her already? Does that mean I truly like Sirius? She looks up and see me walk over. She smiles at me. The same smile I used to love so much. Don't get me wrong she's a wonderful girl. But I don't feel like she's the person I wanna wake up and fall asleep with.

" Hello Lupin." Evan rolls his eyes at me. I don't understand why she hangs out with these type of people. But then I remember. She's a slytherin. And people typically don't like slytherins.

" Hey Saph, can I talk to you?" I play with my fingers nervously. I can't believe I'm admitting this out loud.

" Oh yeah. Of course. I'll talk to you later Evan!" She stands up and brushes out her skirt. I motion for her to follow me and she does. I walk towards the dock by the lake.

" I have a question." I say. She shifts nervously and looks at me. " okay??" She looks at me warily.

" How did you know?" I ask. It must have not been clear what I was asking because she responds with "Know what?" I don't wanna say out loud but I have to.

" That you were, you know." Then I whisper " Bisexual" she looks at me in shock first and then a smile grows on her lips.

"Are you asking what I think you are?" I nod slowly. " OMG! STOP!" She hugs me and quickly pulls off. " Wait. Serious topic. Sorry. I just always knew I guess. I mean, I did like Marlene in 2nd year so I guess that was when I knew for sure." Now I have more questions.

"How did you know you like her in more than a friend way?" This will give me my answer. " I liked her in the same way I like boys." She says. I nod. " Thank you sapphire. " I smile and walk away.

I like Sirius Black. Oh god. This isn't good. What if people find out! People will hate me. What if the boys find out. They will definitely hate me.

Sapphire POV:

I'm sitting in the common room finishing my herbology homework. I hear footsteps coming up behind me. I put my quill down and see Andrew Chang. How did he get in here? I look at his Blue and Bronze uniform.

" How did you get in here?" I ask him. He looks nervous. " I ugh need to ask you something." Why does everyone need to ask me stuff today?

" What is it?" I look at him. He opens his mouth to say something and then shuts its again. He opens it again and actually speaks. " I need you to shag me." He says. Weird request. But he's on the list so why not. " Okay." I says. " I know it's weird but I- wait? Did you say yes?" I looks shocked and excited. " Yeah. Meet me here Saturday after dinner." He jumps up and leaves. Well looks like we can check him off the list.

Regulus Black POV: 

I heard the whole conversation between Sapphire and Chang. I don't know why but I have this feeling in my stomach. I don't know what it is but I shake it off.

I walk towards her and stare at her. I study her eyes. The way they light up doing potions her favorite subject. I wanna make her eyes light up like that. I don't know why. She looks up at me and see me standing there. " What are you doing here Regulus?" I roll my eyes. There it is. She thinks she is better than me. She is but I wont admit it. " Shut up Potter." Now she rolls her eyes. " Wow Reggie. I never pegged you to be the fragile ego type." She pretends to pout like I had once done in Potions. I walk away from here. When I leave her I feel sad. Like I'm missing apart of me.

Later I would realize that I was in fact missing a piece of me. She was that piece.