1

I Sapphire Potter am strong, cunning, ambitious, and brave.

James and I were always close. Even after I was sorted into slytherin. As long as I wasn't a bad one. I didn't believe in Pure-Blood supremacy. After all, my bestfriend was a muggleborn in ravenclaw. I look at the time. Its 9:30. I should get ready as its September 1st. Time to go to my second home. I truly loved hogwarts. Living with my friends was amazing. Except for that psycho Bellatrix.

I slip off my sheets and step on my wooden floor. The wood was cold beneath my feet. I walk over to my closet. Not many options since most of it was packed up. I decide on a dark brown crop turtleneck that was tight fitting and a short black tennis skirt. I look for a pair of shoes and decide on a pair of black doc martens. I looks in the mirror. I am completely different than what i looked like in 1st year now that i'm in 5th. I turn around and take my hair down. Its a bit messy so I put it back in a messy bun. Its to early for makeup.

I walk down the stairs. The time is 10:10. Great. I have 50 minutes to eat and leave. I turn into the kitchen and see everyone down there already. My mom puts some french toast on Sirius's plate and looks up at me.

" Good morning Sapphire" She smiles at me. I take a seat between Sirius and my father. " Good morning" I smile at everyone. " Hurry up and eat everyone! We have to leave in 20 minutes if we want to be early." My mother says.

~~~~~~

I hug my mom one last time before we board the Hogwarts express. I sit with James and his friends. I can't bear to listen to the other slytherins preach blood purity. Anyways James wanted me to sit with them even though I'm a year younger.

" Hello Remus. Hey Peter" I wave to them. Peter blushes i'm pretty sure he has a crush on me. But its Peter, he doesn't interact with girls often.

"So Sapphire whats up with you? Any boys?" Sirius smirked

"Better not be. I can't have you loosing your innocence." James said but he knew better.

"Don't worry! I'm not innocent anyways." I say.

I realize what I have just said and look at Sirius who is laughing. Remus tries to hold one in and Peter looks confused as usual. " I Umm." I look away from James glare. " What do you mean? I thought you haven't even kissed anyone!" He sounds mad. Not at me. But at the the guys. " Well about that" Sirius laughs at me and starts speaking. " I can't belive you would think she hasn't kissed anyone. I mean look at her shes pretty hot." he adds on. " Way to help" Remus rolls his eyes. " But you haven't gone any further? Correct?" James ask. " Can't confirms or deny!" I say. Thats when Sirius whisper in my ears. Go along with me. I nod. " Yeah remember that night Saph after Gryfindor won the quidditch match." I laugh at him and see what he is getting at. " Oh yes. I woke up the next day sore." James' face got redder as we kept talking. " But I wouldn't mind another round." I wink at Sirius. James looses it. He stand up and points at Sirius.

" If I catch you guys within 5 feet of each other! " I smirk and move onto Sirius's lap. James gets upset and walks out of the compartment. I go to move off and feel Sirius grip my waist. " If he comes back he'll be really mad" he smirks. I get up anyways and sit where James sat before.

About 5 minutes later James comes back with snacks from the trolley. He throws everyone a chocolate frog. Peter opens his up right away and shoves it in his mouth. I smirk at him. His face goes a deep red. " Lets play truth or dare " I say. They all agree. "Ill ask first" James says.

" Saph, truth or dare?" He ask. " Hmm.... Truth" I reply.

" Who was your first kiss and when." Of course he ask that. I roll my eyes.

" Amos Diggory in third year." We both liked eachother and after hufflepuff won the match it just happened. Gryfindor lost so James was somewhere pouting.

" B-but hes two years older than you" he looks shocked. I just ignore him.

" Peter!"

" Truth I guess" he says.

" Who do you like?" I really wanna know what goes through his mind.

" I don't think i should say it" he looks at me and the James. " Come on! Spit it out. We all wanna know anyways." Sirius says to him. " Fine" peter reluctantly says. " Its Sapphire." he looks pale. Like hes seen a ghost. " I knew it! Pay up Siri." Sirius digs in his pockets and pulls out 5 galleons and hands them to me. " I'm gonna go change in my robes see ya later Gryfindorks" I opens the compartment door and leave.

~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is pretty short. I plan to make them longer once stuff actually happens. Any suggestions or critiques are welcomed!!