14

Snape saw a deer? A mouse? And a dog. As well as a Remus stood there with a look of excruciating pain on his face.

They all stood in the shrieking shack with terrified looks on their face.

"Snape! Rosier get out!" James shouted at the two boys. He had knew Snape had been catching on but who in their right mind would go watch a werewolf transform?

"Get your filthy half-breed friend out of this school!"

"Snape this is not the time." Peter spoke up.

A howl comes from behind them. They all turn to see Remus had transformed. Sirius quickly turns into a dog and bites down on the bottom of snapes pants leg.

James turns into a stag and hooks his antlers into Evans sleeve. They leave Peter to deal with Remus alone.

The two boys drag them out of the whomping willow.  Once they reach the outside they turn back.

"Get out of here snape!"

"Ah mister Black and Potter. Please help your friend and Severus, Evan. Come with me."

Snape and Evan visibly shrunk. They followed Dumbledore sluggishly. James and Sirius ran back into the whomping willow.

"1,2,3,4" Regulus lay looking up at ceiling. He couldn't seem to fall asleep after his interaction with Sapphire. He feels sad and disappointed. She doesn't know that he noticed how her mood falls when he's around. He doesn't try to make her mad but she's just to perfect it's infuriating.

She had a loving family, would grow up and do what she loves. She can marry whoever she wants. She would never be disowned for who she was.

She was beautiful. Even her flaws were perfect. But he wasn't. That was the problem. Not her perfection. But his imperfections.

Sapphire walked the corridors to the gryffindor common room to see a certain blonde. Sapphire and Marlene knew that they weren't gonna be anything more than distractions to each other.

"Password?" The lady at the door asked. Sapphire never understood why she was called the fat lady. That was just plain rude.

"Dragon Scales." The door swung open and she stepped in. The fire was still going and there was a few students still lingering in the room.

Walking up the stairs she quickly found the room she was looking for.

Marlene was the only one in there. She sat on the bed with her blonde hair splayed out every where. She was writing something down. Sapphire knocked on the door.

"Oh hey!" Marlene smirked up at her.

"Hey!"

"Don't just stand there!" Marlene waved the girl over to her bed. Sapphire walked over and laid down next to her. Not talking they just looked at each other. Sapphire started playing with the girls hair. She ran her hand through it and would twist the ends. Marlene had her hand on her cheek and caressed her thumb on it.

If this had been done last year they both would have felt butterflies. But it hadn't. It would just remain a what if.

Marlene decided to pull the smaller girl closer to her. She rested her chin in the top the her head. She pressed a light kiss to her forehead. Sapphire looked up and kissed her lips. Marlene smiled into it. Pulling away they both laughed a little. Sapphire put her head back on her chest and closed her eyes slowly drifting asleep.

The next morning four boys sit in the hospital wing. Remus was unconfirmed for another hour or so before he woke up.

"No!" He gasped as he sat up. He winced a little at the fresh wounds on his stomach.

"Snape. How did he find us?"

Sirius looked down at his feet guilty. James looked over at him expecting him to speak up. Him still not saying anything Peter spoke up.

"Sirius told him."

None of them would forget the look of betrayal on his face. First he looked hurt and then confused. Finally he broke out into a smile.

"Good joke guys who did it?"

"It's was me." Sirius finally said. Remus's face dropped.

"You guys aren't joking?" They all shook their head.

"Oh." Tears welled up in his eyes. The person he trusted the most told someone his biggest secret. Not just anyone. Severus Snape.

"Get out." His voice broke a little bit.

The rest of the Marauders left Remus in the hospital wing for the first time since they found out.

A loud noise startled the two girls. They both jerked awake. Marlene rubbed her eyes to see Mary throwing stuff all over the dorm.

"What are you doing??"

"I'm hanging out with Dorcas!"

"And you have to be so loud?"

"Oops. Ohh is that Sapphire?? Hi!"

"Hey." Sapphire mumbled from the blondes chest.

"Anyways go back to bed! Goodnight!" Mary exited the room with a slam.

"You know James isn't to happy with me." Marlene said.

"Let him." Sapphire nuzzled into her shoulder. A few minutes later Marlene heard light breaths.

A/N: 5k reads!!! That's crazy thanks for all the support. I started this as a joke and don't think I would even get 100.