17

Sapphire Potter was not perfect.

But who was?

It had been the second week of the summer. Three weeks since she had kissed Regulus. She had been on edge around him ever since.

She was drunk that night. She didn't mean to do that. But the thing was she couldn't bring herself to regret it.

The whole rest of the week Sapphire ignored Regulus. She couldn't bare to face him with these new feelings. She decided that being away from him would mean that they would go away.

Marlene had come over a couple of times as well as the rest of the Marauders and James friends.

Her and Marlene had snuck it late and would sit under the stars.

They didn't have feelings for each other and both knew. They just had an unsaid agreement of using the other as a distraction.

Sapphire didn't mind. Marlene was perfect. She had Light blonde hair that shone under the moon and the biggest bluest eyes that you just get lost in.

So here they were. Sitting under the stars kissing.

Sapphires birthday was approaching in two days. She was always so excited for it to come around. She would through huge parties.

"Sapphire. Be honest." Marlene said. "Why are you doing this?"

Sapphire had been taken aback. "Well dont take this the wrong way but, I guess I'm bored."

"Okay."

"What about you?"

"Dorcas."

Sapphire nodded. She knew that they we're having some troubles even though she wasn't close with them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" She heard shouting from beside her. She grabbed a pillow and hit the person closet to her.

"Ow what the fuck Saph?"

Reluctantly she opened her eyes to see Remus holding his nose.

"Sorry." She fake pouted at him.

He pulled her up out of the bed into a hug.

"Ugh to early. You smell like men."

James gasped. "What's that's supposed to mean!"

"It means we smell bad." Sirius rolls his eyes. I smile at him and make doe eyes at him. Sirius laughed and pulls me out of bed.

"Let's head down stairs so that we can have breakfast waffles!" I laugh at Peters outburst and head out my door.

Regulus sat on the front porch of 12 Grimauld place. The smell of grass and rain was strong in the mornings. He always hated the smell after rain for some reason he could never explain. Maybe it was because the day after Sirius ran away from home that was first thing he smelt.

He would never admit how much Sirius leaving affected him. Even his presence was comforting. Maybe that's why he took a liking to Sapphire. She had the same affect on him.

His life was full of to many maybes. The only thing he was ever sure was he would get his mark and then live the rest of his life with the death eaters. A living hell. But even now that's maybe.

He looked up at the sky and saw the sun coming out from behind the clouds. School is so far away. Sapphire is so far away.

"Regulus Arcturus! Breakfast!" Walburga shouted out to him. Regulus stood up and took on last breath and went inside.

A/N: it's been so long. Like 6 months long. This is so short but all I have for rn. I hope I get back into writing this and maybe some other fics!