3

"You have to be kidding me." Sapphire raised her voice.
" Sadly I'm not. I wouldn't go out my way to talk to you, you know." Regulus rolled his eyes at her. Sapphire stood up and walked out of the great haul. I hope Regulus wasn't joking because I feel bad for Lucius. Even if he is a total dick.
" Should we check on her or??" Peter ask.
" She will be fine. Anyways did you guys see Lily's hair today. I think she cut it or something" James soon when into a rant about Lily and quidditch. I decide to check on her. I stand up and walk out the great haul.

I walk up the stairs to the astronomy tower. She always goes there when she is upset, angry, or any negative feelings in general. She reminds me of Sirius in a sense. They both run away when they feel something negative because they can't express their emotions. Sirius because of his mother but I never knew why Sapphire was like this.

I reach the last step and see and outline of a girl. She's throwing little pieces of paper off the edge.  " I know you're there." I can hear the smile in her voice. She turns around and I see a sadness in her eyes. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything right?" She looks at me up and down with a frown. She walks towards me and then wraps me in a hug. I'm taken aback at first but then wrap my arms around her waist. She's about 5'2 and I'm 6'4 so she can't reach my shoulders.

" I can tell you one day. No one knows yet. I'm nit ready for people to know." She pulls away from the hug. " Remus you can just be around me and make me feel better." She smiles. She deserves the world. Who am I kidding thinking a girl like her would ever like a guy like me. I'm a monster. I have got to get over her. She smiles at me. This is for the best.

Sapphires POV:

I'm laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. Do I like Remus? I can't. I means he's my brother best friend. I have to get a distraction. I swing my legs over the side of my bed. My roommates Nova Zabini and Asteria Nott sleeping. I walk over towards my desk and grab some parchment and a quill. I title the page: GET OVER MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND.
I make a list of people I could go on dates with, snog, or even shag. After about 30 minutes I have a list of about 6 people with the difficulty it would take to get with them. It consists of:
- Lucius Malfoy ( easy )
- Sirius Black ( easy )
- Dorcas Meadows ( medium )
- Marlene McKinnon ( medium )
- Andrew Chang ( Easy )
- Regulus Black ( Hard )

James Potter POV:

What am I gonna do with my sister. Something happened last year and she hasn't been the same. She's been sleeping around and partying more. Something she would never do before. I mean I'm happy she is letting loose. But why? Remus walks into the dorm interrupting my thoughts.

" Moony! Do you know why Saph has been acting so strange?" He looks at me immediately. " No, do you? I was speaking to her earlier and she said she would tell me soon. But not now." He tells me everything he knows. Which isn't much but it does help. " thanks Moony. Go to sleep. Full moon is next week." I say. His mood drops at the mention of his furry little problem. But he changes out of his pajamas and climbs into bed anyways.

Third person POV:

That night everyone went to bed with the same thought. Why did bad things happen to the best people?

A/N:
I'm so sorry that this was very short and bad. I'm nit as motivated right now. But I will be trying to get back into this!