Imagine(Mackenzie Ziegler)

Prompt: Kenzie is scared that she'll loose you to Millie Bobby Brown. You are in a movie with Millie where you two are secret lovers in 1864.

Kenzie's POV

"So how are you and Y/n doing?" Maddie asked me as we watched Anne with an E.

"Well...we are good," I said quietly, she looked at me weird, "what?"

"Kenzie I've known you my whole life, your lying, what's wrong?" She asked me, I sighed and shook my head.

"No, she is spending so much time with Millie, I feel like they are dating when we're all hanging out. I mean they are always so close to each other, all touchy, kissing each other's cheeks all the time" i complained to Maddie, she giggled softly as she looked at me.

"Kenz, they have been filming a movie for about two years now, also they are best friends, you know this. Also Y/n only thinks about three things during the day and night on repeat, you, her dog, and food. Believe me there is no way that girl is cheating on you" Maddie explained, I nodded, "just trust her, besides you know that if she ever cheats on you, I will go all angry momma bear on her, and I am pretty sure that Dylan will go all King Kong on her" I laughed and so did Maddie, my phone rang.. I looked at it and saw how Y/n's face was on the background as her ID appeared on my screen.

Wifey😍💍 is calling....

I accepted the FaceTime, Y/n's face filled the screen, her smile was bright and shinny, like always.

"Hey babyyyyy" she said with a giggle, I blushed and looked down.

"Hey Y/n/n what's up?" I asked her, I saw her wearing her 1864 dress on, she was on set filming for the movie, they were almost done filing it just a few more weeks and it'll be done.

"So you wanna go on a date? This Friday?" She asked, she looked nervous, looking behind her camera every so often, i heard a laugh behind the camera view.

"Uh yeah sure, pick me up at 6" i said, she smiled brightly, before sighing.

"Ok, I'll pick you up tomorrow at six, dress with hiking shoes ok?" She said, I looked at her weird before nodding, "ok, well I have to go now, I have to film another scene, say hi to Millie" she said, and turned around for me to see Millie sitting on a chair, wearing her dress too, she was eating an apple while reading a book.

"Hey Kenzie, thank god you agreed to that date, Y/n has been bugging me to help her prepare that date for about two months now" Millie said, Y/n scoffed, and Millie laughed.

"Rude" Y/n mumbled before turning the camera back to her face. A soft "shut up you twat" was heard, Y/n gasped, "you are the twat here, you incoherent piece of-" Y/n was interrupted by her make up artist who flicked her head.

"Girls stop talking like that, now come on we have to do your make up and hair" Cecilia said, as she made Millie and Y/n walk towards the hair and make up trailer.

"Ok, well I have to go now, baby, have to deal with incoherent twats over here" Y/n said, but also received a smack to the head by Millie, "oh you are so dead" she said as she looked at Millie who smiled at her innocently, "bye baby, I love you so much, see you in tomorrow for our date, bye beautiful" she said, I smiled.

"Bye Y/n/n, also Millie please stop hitting her, you'll make her be even more damaged than she already is" i said with a smirk, Millie cackled.

"Traitor" Y/n mumbled to me, I blew her a kiss, she rolled her eyes playfully at me. "I love you, bye Kenzie" she said.

"I love you too, babe" I said, I hung up, Maddie was looked at me from the kitchen.

"God, those two are dumb together" she said, "ok so lets start choosing your outfit for tomorrow" she said as she dragged me to my closet.

The day of the date

Y/n's POV

I knocked on Kenzie's bedroom door, a single white rose on my hands, a smile on my face. I heard a soft 'coming' the door opened and it revealed Kenzie wearing black mom jeans, a white big shirt over it, she had combat boots, and her hair was styled in a cute ponytail. I smiled and hugged her tightly. I was wearing almost the same thing she was wearing.

"Here" i said as i handed her the white rose. She smiled and kissed my cheek. We headed down to my car. I opened the door for her and let her in before closing it and going to my side of the car and getting in.

"So where are we going?" Kenzie asked me, her body was turned to mine, as her hands played with the fingers of the hand she was holding.

"I am not telling you, it is a surprise" I told her, I heard her groan which made me laugh, "you are going to like it though" i told her with a soft smile.

After driving for another 30 minutes do Kenzie blasting music through the speakers and screaming the lyrics, we arrived at the beach.

"We're here bub " i told her, she smiled, I got out an went to her side, opening the door and helping her out, I took her hand and led her to a part of the beach that was filled with big rocks, I helped her climb the big rocks, to a place that was kind of like a cliff, it had the view of the ocean in front of us.

"Wow, how'd you know about this place?" She asked me, I blushed and looked down.

"My aunt used to bring me to the beach a lot, when i was a kid, and one day she told me that if I could climb up here on my own she would buy me however much ice cream I wanted for a month, so me being me, I agreed. I climbed up here, got a couple of bruises and cuts, but I managed" I smirked, she rolled her eyes playfully at me, "and I found this place, after climbing here multiple times" I told her, I took her hand, and led her to the edge of the cliff, my nerves beginning to rise.

"That's cute," Kenz said as she laid her head on my shoulder, taking my hand into hers, intertwining our fingers together.

"I have to tell you something," i told her, she turned to look at me and nodded for me to continue, "Maddie told me, about you being jealous of Millie, and trust me when I tell you this, I will never replace you with anyone, let alone that incoherent twat. Kenzie you are everything I need, you are kind, smart, talented, beautiful, funny, adorable, and the list can go on and on and on forever, so I just wanted you to have this" i said as I took a small box out of the pocket of my jacket. Her eyes widened, "Don't worry, I am not proposing yet, key word: yet" I said and laughed a bit, she smiled and sighed in relief.

"This," i held the ring up, "is my promise to you, this ring is my promise of always being there for you, a promise from me to you, a promise to always make sure that you feel safe and protected, a promise to hold you when you have a nightmare, a promise to always support your ideas no matter how stupid or dumb they are, a promise to help you with whatever you need help with, a promise to hold you tight when you cry, a promise to say cheesy things just to make you smile. This ring is a promise that this ring will be replaced with an engagement ring, this ring will remind me everyday of how lucky I a to call you my girlfriend and that hopefully with your consents to call you my wife. This ring is a promise that I will give my life for you, a promise that I will take as any bullets as needed just for you to be happy" i stated, Kenzie had tears in her eyes, I giggled, "god I am going to sound so corny right now, but without you Kenzie, I would probably be either a sociopath or dead or in jail, Kenzie I need you in my life, when you are not with me, it's like I can't breathe, it's like every time I close my eyes I see you and your beautiful smile" I smiled and looked down "I need you in my life Mackenzie Frances Ziegler" I told her, now she was full on crying.

"That was so cute, baby! I love you so much!" She sobbed into my neck, she took the ring and put it on her ring finger, "just promise me that you will marry me someday" she told me.

"I will, you just have to promise to say yes" i told her, she nodded and then kissed me softly.

Can someone request something please? I am dry asf, a request would be appreciated, just no smut :) not ready for that. Love ya'll shawty baes!!!!💕