Preference

This was requested by @KVertes

Prompt - Their reaction to you fainting.

Chloe Lukasiak (She's 16 in this)

Your POV
"Do it right! Your tumbling on every turn! Have I taught you nothing?! This is pathetic........" was the last thing I heard before I passed out. Waking up in the hospital is not something you look up to after your dance practice. I felt something wrapped around my hand.   I opened my eyes, looked outside the window, it was night, I looked down and saw Chloe sleeping using my as a pillow. I smiled.

"Baby" I said, her head shot up and she smiled, "hey come here, hot were you thinking, sleeping on a chair, when you can sleep with me" I said as she giggled, she combed into bed and cuddle into my right side.

"You passed out, the doctor said that it was because you were dehydrated," she mumbled, "I was really scared babe, you literally fell head first, you are concussion, believe it or not Abby was really worried about you, she was the one who called the ambulance" she said from my chest. y arm rubbing up and down her arm, making her snuggle closer to me.

"Well I'm fine now, so what about when I get out of here, we both can go to the zoo, and watch the animals?" I said, she looked up smiling, "Ill take that as a yes" I said and leaned down to kiss her lips.

Maddie Ziegler

Maddie's POV

We —Kenzie, Kalani, Kendall, Lilia, Annie(Jules now), Emily, and Jayden— were sitting on the stands of the football field, our faces painted with red and black painted on our faces, my girlfriend Y/n was on a soccer game, the whole school was here.

"Jones passes it to Lukasiak(you are Chloe's fraternal twin, like actual different from here, brunette, blue or green eyes, and more built on the muscle part) Lukasiak runs across the field, faster than flash, Smith tries to take the ball from but OH!..........." the commentator said, the crowd got silent, as they watch Smith and my girlfriend collide against each other, both falling, Y/n falling face first into the ground, Smith falling on her butt. Everything was silent, everyone was frozen, nobody knew what to do, their star player was laying on the floor, unconscious, not moving, staying still. The coach ran towards her as he yelled for someone to call an ambulance, Christi, Chloe and Clara, ran towards her, while I was frozen on the spot, watching her get taken away by the ambulance.

"Maddie my mom said she can take us to the hospital, so hurry up" Chloe said and ran back to the car. I felt the tears running down my cheeks, everyone was silent, their mouths open, the golden girl of the town, just passed out in front of them. The other kid, was sitting on the bench, drinking water, with the deer on the headlights look on her face, our team was kneeling looking towards the place where Y/n was laying in.  I ran over to Chriti's car, my mom would take Kenz and my other friends home, Christi took us to the hospital fast, a nurse was waiting or us.

1 day after the incident

I woke up with arms around me, wrapped around my torso, my head on their chest, looking up to see Y/n already looking at me with a stupid dorky smile on her stupid cute face. She kissed my lips lightly making me smile and deepen the kiss.

Kenzie Ziegler

"Kenyyyyyyy" my girlfriend said with a smile as I entered the hospital room she was staying at. She recently had an accident, she has to get surgery in two days, and since she's really clumsy, the doctors recommended for her to stay here. She opened her arms, making me smile and run into her arms, "I missed youuuuu" she said as she peppered kisses all around my face making me blush.

"I still don't know what caused you at pass out but I glad you are fine now" I said and pecked her lips, we separated and put our foreheads together.

"Alright, let me hug my bestie kenz, u weren't the only who missed her" said Maddie as she pushed me and hugged Y/n, making he laugh which made me giggle. After a couple of hours later, Maddie left, leaving me with Y/n.

"My sugar" she said, I looked at her confused, "I passed out because of my sugar, it went too low, I got really dizzy, couldn't control my legs, feel straight to the floor, backwards, my head hit the floor first, I passed out as soon as I hit the floor" she said, looking down.

"in the past now, I'll make sure that your sugar is always good, and I'll make sure you're always healthy" I said as I laid beside her and kissed hr forehead.

Paige Hyland(she's 19)

"Hey baby, how are you?" I said as I came into my girlfriend's room, she fainted before going on stage(you're a back up dancer) so now I'm her personal nurse. I kissed her forehead as I pulled the covers away from her face.

"I'm better bow, but you know what will make me feel better?" She said, I shrugged and hmmed "cuddles and issues from you" she said and pulled me on top of her, my legs going around her waist, and my upper body on top of her torso. Her arms going around my waist holding me in place, my head immediately going to her neck, placing light kisses here and there, hearing her giggle, her neck is very ticklish. "How come you passed out?" I asked her once I stopped kissing her neck.

"The person I was going to back up dance, was a complete bitch, she didn't let us drink water, or eat unlesss we had completed to perfect the dance, our choreographer sucks ass, so nobody really got to eat anything, and me being the anxious person I am, I had a slight panic attack, that caused my sugar to drop a king me pass out" she explained to me while playing with my hair. I sighed and kissed her neck slightly to calm her down.

"Well all that matters now is that ur fine, and conscious" I mumbled, getting sleepy, after a while I heard her little cute snores and I closed my eyes, letting sleep consume us both.

Brooke Hyland

"Mom! Where's my water bottle?!" I heard Brooke yell from the mezzanine, u was laying in the den, looking pale and weak. Brooke came running down and splashed some water in my faces then giving me some to drink. I had gotten really dizzy and almost passed out, Kenzie had ran over to the office to get me something with sugar. Chloe had my head resting on her lap, Kendall was pacing around the room, Maddie was getting wet towels for me, and Nia was mumbling things about blood pressure and sugar, a bunch of things I didn't understand.

"Hey baby, you're ok, alright? Everything's fine, just rest a little, ok?" She said as she took my hand and squeezed it a little. I smiled slightly, making Chloe giggle a little at my idiotic smile. "Why are you smiling, this is not funny Y/n" Brooke scolded me, making me smile more at her protective persona. She rolled her eyes and smiled. Grabbing your hands and rubbing them with her own. "Come on, lets get you freshen you up" she said, as she took my hands and led me to the restroom, wetting a piece of paper and rubbing it against my forehead, I smiled and pecked her lips. She smiled slightly, taking my hands in her own, pressing them against her chest.

"I think you would make a great nurse, baby" I said as I leaned down to kiss her again, making her blush and kiss me back. We heard Abby yelling for us, we sighed and pecked lips one more time before going outside.

Part two will be coming up soon! This took me a long ass time and I do not know why.