Imagine(Maddie)

This was requested by @BilliesLucifer

Maddie' POV

I was sitting in my bed, listening to music while scrolling through my camera roll, seeing all of the pictures of me and Y/n. We had been dating for about two months now. It was late at night about two in the morning, I couldn't sleep, I felt as if something was wrong. Suddenly Y/n's name appeared on my screen, I clicked on the message.

My baby🥰🥰😋
Hey angel, you up?

Me
Yes I'm up baby, what's up?

My baby🥰🥰😋
You think that you can come over? I'm not feeling good, my moms at the hospital doing her night shift

Me
Yeah I'll be there in 10, ❤️✨

My baby🥰🥰😋
Ok I'll wait for you🥰

I went downstairs and saw my mom sitting in the table looking at her phone.

"Hey mom?" I said, she turned around and smiled.

"Hey honey, what's up?" She said as she wrapped me in her arms.

"Can I go over to Y/n's? she said that she isn't feeling good and her mom is at the hospital" I said, she nodded her head 'yes' I smiled.

"If you're going to stay the night there, text me ok?" She said, I nodded and walked over to the door, I puto n my coat and then went outside, her house was in front of ours so I didn't have to walk a lot, just across the street. I knocked on the door, it opened and it revealed Y/n in black sweatpants and a white loose tank top, her hair in a messy bun with a few strands of hair coming out.

"Hey baby" I said and hugged her once we were inside. She hugged me back, tighter than usual. "Hey what's wrong?"

"I-I I don't know Maddie, I feel as if I've failed at everything, I mean—-I don't know, I feel like I can't breathe like the walls are closing up, like there's no escape" she said really fast, she was sweating, hyperventilating, she was having an anxiety attack, "what is happening to me Maddie? I can't breathe correctly—all of my muscles are tense I can't—-I ca-I can't-bee-breathe" She said, I hugged her.

"It's ok baby, just breathe, follow me, in and out ok? In and out" I whispered in her ear, we were breathing, I felt her relax slowly, her muscles were all tense really tense. "Why are you feeling like you've failed?" I asked her, she was sitting in my lap her head buried in the crook of my neck.

"My grades suck, I didn't even place with my solo, the duet got 2nd place, and I messed up in the group dance, my dad left us and it's all my fault, my mom is mad at me, Abby probably hates me" she said while sobbing into my neck.

"What baby, that's not true, you were hurt during the competition, school is hard, and it's harder for u because you don't get the right amount of school time like the other kids, your dad chose to leave you guys, he didn't do it because of you, and Abby doesn't hate you, she was worried sick when you fell during the group dance" I said, I didn't know that she felt this way, she shouldn't, she's perfect the way she is, she hasn't failed at anything.

"How do you know that she was worried?" She asked me.

"After you left to get your ankle checked up, all Abby was taking about was that she hoped that you were fine, she even shredded a few tears, she cares about you, she cares about all of us" I whispered, "Noel eta go to sleep ok, baby?" She nodded and then we walked over to her bedroom, we laid in bed looking at each other.

"Thanks Mads, I love you" she said and the moved over to lay her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my torso, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"I love you too, Y/n" I whispered, I kissed her forehead and then we went to sleep.

———————————————————————————

This was short, but I hope you guys liked it! Love you guys❤️ take care and stay safe😋😋 and don't forget to wear your masks when you go outside 😷 🥰