Imagine(Maddie)

Prompt - You and Maddie decorate a ginger bread house together

Maddie's POV

"Babyyyyyyyyyy" I heard my girlfriend yell from the couch, "Maddieeeeee," I giggled and walked over to her, plopping down next to her, "I am going to film a video for YouTube, and I thought 'why not film it with my beautiful girlfriend?' So what do you think?" She asked me, she climbed onto my lap as I thought, her head went to my neck where she snuggled with me.

"Yeah sure, what is the video going to be about?" I asked, she leaned up and looked at me excited.

"We will build a ginger bread house together, and we will answer questions the fans want us to answer" she said, I nodded she smiled and leaned down to peck my lips, "well lets go get ready, dress up in like Christmas clothes," she said as she stood up from my lap and helped me up. "You look really cute right now, bear" she said and pecked my lips one more time before leading me towards our room. We put on some Christmas clothes and did our make-up, well I did it, for the both of us since Y/n doesn't know how to do make-up. She went to prepare the camera set up and the lightning, while I did my hair. "Bear! I finished setting up you can come now!" She said, I jogged over to he, she was standing behind the kitchen island, with the ginger bread house box in front of her.

"Are you recording now?" I asked her, she shook her head and I smiled, and gave her a soft kiss on her lips, she giggled, "what?" I asked confused.

"I am recording" she said while giggling more, I scoffed and laughed and then lightly punched her shoulder, "I love you too, hun" she said before turning to the camera. "Hey guys! So today we are going to answer some of your questions while building a ginger bread house! The best part is that. I get to film this with my beautiful gorgeous loving girlfriend, Maddie!" She said excitedly as I looked at her with love and adoration. I felt here hug me and kiss my cheek. I blushed and looked down.

"Hey guys!" I said while I took y phone out to read some questions while Y/n opened the box and took the things out. "So the first question is......'Have you guys moved in together? P.S. I love you guys so much!' Awww we love you too, and yes we have moved in together, we've been living together for about a month now, and it's been really fun" I answered as I watched Y/n trying to open a bag, I laughed and took some scissors and cut it open.

"Thank you baby, next question issssss........wait I lost it" she said as she scrolled up and down my phone to find the question, "Oh I found it again, 'Have you seen my blue denim jacket? The one I bought last month? -Kenz' yeah I think I saw it when I was doing laundry, I think bear took it" she said with a smile as she looked at the camera then at me. "I told you she would notice" she said, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Ok someone asked 'when will you two get married? I claim bridesmaid - Lilia & Jill' she hasn't asked yet guys, I'm still waiting" I said, Y/n's eyes went wide open as she looked at me, I smiled sweetly at her, she calmed down and then blushed. I wrapped an arm around her waist, she handed me a wall of the house and gave me the thing you put on it.

"K, so the next question is 'Have you guys said I love you yet?' I don't know, have we said I love you to each other babe?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

"Yes, but for confirmation I'll say it again, just for you," I cleared my throat and grabbed her hands, stopping her from putting part of the roof to the house, "I love you so much, and I would do anything for you because you an the world to me, I love you to the moon and back, and I will never stop loving you, ever" I said, she was smiling so bright at the moment, I couldn't help myself but to peck hr lips fast.

"I love you too, bear, you mean so much to me and I hope to alway have you by my side, and maybe someday be able to call you my wife" she said and then hugged me really tight, "ok lets continue" she said and continued to put the part of the roof. "Someone asked us 'are you guys going to get a pet together? P.S. I really look up to both of you guys' awweee that's really sweet, and yes we are looking towards getting a pet together, we are deciding in between a cat or a puppy, maybe both" Y/n answered while I tried to put the other part of the roof that continued to fall. "Do you need help with that?" She asked me.

"No I got it, babe, though I think you can start decorating your ginger bread man" I answered her, I looked up to see her trying to rip open a bag, "honey use the scissors" I told her with a small smile, she took the scissors and opened that bag, she smiled at me. "You are too cute" I said as I wiped some whipped cream off her cheek. After some questions and doing our ginger bread house terribly, we were finally done.

"Well thank you guys for watching this, We love you so much! Stay safe, wear your masks every time you go out, be kind to other people, and remember that we love you guys so much!" y/n said, she then blew kisses to the camera and then got up to turn it off. "So now we have a ginger bread house, we could eat it, or leave it there and wait to see if stays together" she said as she took a sit next to me. She placed a kiss on my neck and then cuddled up to me. My arms wrapped themselves around Y/n's waist as Ashe snuggled deeper into me, her new lavender perfume  engulfing me into a state of calm.

"Let's see if it holds together for a couple hours, while we go cuddle and watch movies, then we can eat it, how about that?" I suggested, she stood up and held my hand as she led me towards our bed, plopping down, pulling me down with her, my head went to lay on her chest, hearing her steady heartbeat, my hand softly caressing her bare stomach, as my other hand was around her back, her left hand was stroking my hair, and the other was holding my leg, that was resting on her waist. 

Shiiiiiiiii this is the most I've uploaded in a while😂 well I hope you guys enjoyed it!