Imagine(Maddie Ziegler Pt. 2)

Your POV

"You have to land that jump or you will loose, kid" Gianna said as she stared at Chloe in sympathy, I helped the blonde up and smiled at her.

"You'll land this, I promise" I told her, she nodded and walked back to her spot. It had been two weeks since my 'break up' with Maddie, me and Chloe won first place overall with our duet, and the group dance placed first too, so I'm pretty much in Abby's golden list for now. Her and Gia talked and decided that me and Chloe are great duet partners, this is the third duet we've gotten since I got here.

Maddie has been trying to talk to me since that day, but every time I see her I just turn around and ignore her as much as I can. Dad came out of surgery and the doctors called to us to day he was ok, a bit weak, but they said that her would just need rest and he'll be fine.

Nia came into the room, "hey, Y/n/n, Abby wants to talk to you" I looked at her and nodded, I walked out of the studio and headed over to Abby's office. I knocked on the door and hear a 'come in' from inside, I went in and sat down on the chair in front of her desk.

She leaned back on her chair, hands intertwined together as she stared at me. I frowned and smiled awkwardly, "Nia said you were looking for me," she nodded, "ok" I could see the cameras outside of her office. Filming us from the big window.

"You are a great dancer," she said, my eyes went wide.

"Are you taking me out of the studio?" I asked, scared, she laughed, I frowned confused.

"Oh, kid, why are you so scared," she laughed, my frown deepened, "you should see your face right now," I opened my mouth but closed it immediately, "back to the point, you are a great dancer, you have great technique, and you could be a star" she explained, I relaxed more and leaned back on the chair, not really knowing what she was saying, "so, I want to know if you would like to be in the team," I smiled.

"I'd love to, Ms. Abby," she clapped and smiled at me, leaning down and taking a box out of a drawer, she gave it to me.

"Open it,"

I opened the box and smiled as I took the clothes that were inside the box out, a hoodie, sweatpants, shorts, t-shirt, and socks, all with the studio's name on them.

"Welcome to the team, kid, don't disappoint me" she said, "now leave, go tell the girls"

I stood up and walked around to give her a short hug. She smiled and ushered me out of her office, I jogged all the way to the mezzanine, where all the girls were waiting for me anxiously. I smiled and squealed, "I'm in the team!" I said excited. All of them came running over to me, Chloe jumped on me and koala hugged me as Nia and Kendall and Kalani, hugged us. Mackenzie came over running and I picked her up.

Maddie just smiled slightly before looking down at her hands. I rolled my eyes and continued to hug the girls. Once we let go, I was called into the studio to practice my solo for this weekend. 

"Ok, so this solo is a bit difficult cause you have to be very slow but fierce at the same time, but I'm sure you can do it" Gianna said as she smiled at me, "congrats on making it to the team by the way, I knew you would make it, kiddo" I smiled at her kindly and started stretching to get ready for my new solo.

TWO HOURS LATER

I finally finished practicing my solo, so I headed over to the bathrooms to rinse my face with some water. As I'm walking I feel someone staring at me, I turn my head around to find Maddie staring intently at me. I keep the eye contact for a bit, but eventually u rolled my eyes and continued my way to the bathroom. Once i got there i went towards the sink, turning the faucet on and splashing some water on my face.

I let out a sigh as i heard the door open. Maddie came in, looking at me with guilt. she turned and locked the door, she took off her mic and turned the little machine off so that the producers couldn't hear our conversation.

"before you tell me to piss off and go screw myself, i want to explain something ok?" she started, i rolled my eyes and leaned on the sink, wiping my face with paper. "i'm sorry, and i know that a sorry does not fix anything,"

"maddie-"

"no, just shut up for five minutes," she said, i rolled my eyes and went to open the door but she stopped my hand, "i'm begging you, Y/n/n," she said using the nickname she gave me when we were dating, "please" she whispered, i looked into her eyes. guilt, sorry, sadness, could be seen in her eyes. i sighed.

"fine, five minutes maddie, you have five minutes" i said. she smiled slightly, squeezing my hand before letting it go.

"i was stupid, ok? i wanted to look good in front of them, i thought that maybe if i broke your heart and gave them a good laugh, then maybe i wouldn't be the "tv girl" anymore, i thought i would be seen as a person, as someone who can be fun and tough, not just as a tv dancer, i wanted to be normal." her eyes beginning to tear up, "but then i started to date you, and you made me feel euphoric, it was like nothing mattered, i was normal, you were my normal, as corny as that sounds" we both laughed a bit, tears on my eyes now, while hers were already flowing like a river.

"and believe it or not, every single dorky comment that you said, every cringey disney movie you made me watch, every kiss we shared, everything made me fall for you" she revealed, i stood there, shocked, "i love you, y/n/n, and i know you hate me, but please tell me that you won't ignore me anymore, i can't do it anymore," she stayed quiet, her eyes pleading, begging for any sort of emotion in mine, a single word, anything. she was pleading for anything at this point. "please say something"

"if," i started, she looked at me with hope in her beautiful eyes, "if i let you back in, if i become your friend again, and you hurt me one more time, it's over for you maddie, and i mean that in every way," i said, she hugged me.

"oh thank you, thank you, i love you y/n, and i'll get you back, and i'll treat you way better than i did, i will never hurt you. i love you" she whispered, i smiled.

"i love you too, maddie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK