Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)

Prompt: The spider problem that happened in Chloe's apartment

Your POV

I was sitting in my couch watching Greys Anatomy, when my doorbell rang, I furrowed my eyebrows but stood up and checked who was knocking. I opened the door and saw my girlfriend standing there with a suitcase in her right side. She look worried, I got confused and hugged her and then kissed her forehead. I let her in and took her suitcase to my room. She was sitting down in the couch, looking directly into the play station that was under my tv. I slowly sat down beside her, taking her into my arms and bringing her towards my chest, still confused as hell.

"What's wrong baby?" I whispered in her ear. She looked at me directly in my eyes and shivered.

"I think there's a spider nest in my apartment, I saw a spider crawling up my bed, and I just took it outside without a problem, but then I saw more and more spider and I'm freaked out, cause there's little spiders and big spider and I've been sleeping in my couch for about three days now, and I don't know what to do" she said fast but I managed to understand her. I giggled and she looked at me pretending to be mad, I laughed harder.

"Baby their spiders, they won't do anything unless they feel threatened, besides you could've came here three days ago, you know I love it when you stay here" I said as I brought her closer to me, she relaxed in my arms, and made us both lean down on my couch. She sighed and put her head further into my neck.

"I missed this so much," I hummed in response, "us laying down not caring about anything, it's relaxing" I smiled and kissed her softly.

"Yes I missed it too, but I also now that you have homework to do, and I know that I've been procrastinating my homework for the past two days so let's get to work" I said and we stood up and went to my room and started to do our homework. After two hours of burning our brain cells we decided to go out for coffee.

Grabbing our masks, and walking down the street hand in hand. We went to the coffee shop near my apartment. We sat down in a table that was placed in the corner of the shop, the door opened and Paige and Brooke came inside of the shop. We were shocked, we knew they were here in LA we just didn't know they were coming here to this coffee shop. Chloe stood up and went to greet them inviting them to our table. Paige sat next to Chloe while Brooke sat next to me.

"How's my favorite couple doing?" Brooke asked with a smile on her face, Chloe looked down blushing while I giggled, the sisters looked at us weird.

"Chloe thinks there is a spider nest in her apartment and she is staying at my place, until she figures something out" I said while laughing a bit, the sisters laughed and Chloe just looked at e with a 'I hate you look' I gave her a 'I love you' look, she smiled slightly and shook her head. Brooke and Paige busted out laughing, and Chloe slumped back into her seat, I smiled and reached my leg onto her lap across the table, she put her hands on it and started to rub it out of nervousness. After about an hour we all left, the sisters went on their way to their next spot and we went back to my apartment. I went to my room and took some clothes out for her to change into, since I knew that she packed without thinking, she did not pack some clothes to sleep in. I grabbed some adidas and a Calvin sports bra for me, and for Chloe I got her one of my hoodies(her favorite one) and some shorts she left from the last time she was here.

I went to the living room and gave her the clothes, she was in the phone in FaceTime with Christi. "Hey Christi" I said from behind Chloe's ear, she jumped and Christi laughed, I kissed Chloe on the cheek and handed her the clothes I got her. She thanked e and then continued to talk with her mom while I took a shower. I was putting on my shampoo when I heard the door open, I guessed it was Chloe and she was going to use the bathroom.

"Hey babe, can I borrow a bra?" She said as she stocked her head into the shower, I splashed her cause I got scared and she slapped me slightly while rolling her eyes and laughing, "can I borrow one or not?" She repeated her question again. I nodded and pushed her head out of the shower. After I finished showering I changed into my pajamas and went to lay down in y bed waiting for Chloe, she was getting some water in the kitchen, she came into the room and smiled. Putting the cup with water in my nightstand and laying down on top of me, her head went into the crook of  my neck, her hands intertwining with my hands. I smiled and kissed her forehead, I felt her smile and press a kiss to my neck.

"Good night baby, I love you" I whispered and then turned to lights off, she snuggled deeper into me as I pulled the covers over us. Wrapping my arms tightly around her to keep us war since my apartment could get really cold at night.

"Good night bubs, I love you too" she whispered back to me and hugged my body tighter. "I' glad that there is spider in my apartment to have an excuse to sleep here" she giggled and I laughed.

I wrote this in school, during my Introduction to Medical Occupations class 😂😂  I hope you guys like it, see y'all laterrrrr.