Imagine(Chloe Lukasiak)

This was requested by angelicvinyls

Prompt: Your boyfriend breaks up with you, Chloe takes care of you and accidentally confesses her feeling to you.

Your POV: 

"Why are you even getting jealous of her?! She is literally my best friend, but if she were a boy you wouldn't give a damn!" my boyfriend, Bruno, yelled at me. I scoffed, his bestfriend has been stalking me ever since we started dating, I told him about it, and he told me he will handle it. the stalking stopped for a while, but then it came back, so I decided to ignore it, until pictures of me in my house were sent to me. Obviously I freaked out and went to him, but he doesn't even take me seriously. 

"I'm not jealous of her, why should I?" I said back calmly, he scoffed and rolled his eyes, putting the headphones back on and continuing to play in my  play station, "I'm talking to you!" I yelled at him, he stood up and took my headphones off his head, throwing them on the ground with strength.

"Do not yell at me!" He shouted, I glared at him, his eyes piercing into mine, his filled with anger, while mine were filled with rage. He literally does not respect me, he lives in my place, not to mention that I have a nice fancy place, he uses my things, my play station, my headphones, my pool, my food, my everything. 

"I will do whatever I want, Bruno! This is my house and as long as you live under this roof you will listen to me!" I yelled at him, he was taken aback by my tone, I had never spoken to him like this, he pushed me. The back of my legs hitting the couch making me fall on my back, he smirked, I glared at him.

"You are nothing" he said with venom, "you deserve nothing" I stood up abruptly, pushing him back, he fell on the floor. 

"Get the hell out of my house" I whispered, rage filled my body, he shook his head, standing up and towering his body against mine. 

"You need me, you bitch" he whispered, our eyes piercing each others', my jaw clenched, fists clenching so hard I could feel my finger nails ripping my skin, the warm blood spilling little by little. His jaw was clenched as well as his fists. In just one movement his fist collided with my face, my body falling onto the couch, blood spilling from my nose as he laughed, proceeding to then punch my stomach. Soon I stood up hitting his jaw hard, for a moment he stopped moving, taking this as an advantage I pushed him to the ground, kicking him in the no-no part, groaning he stood up slowly. Staring at me with rage as he breathed in slowly and hard. My eyes never leaving his. 

 The phone in my back pocket was silent, too silent, internally smirking as I felt it vibrate three times, indicating the police was just outside my door. Soon enough a loud knock was heard. 

"Do not move, slut" he said, in a threatening way, I glared at him, watching him walk to the door, after a few seconds he ran past me, but soon fell on the ground when a police officer tackled him. 

After they took Bruno to the police station, a police officer stayed back to talk to me. 

"Would you like to press charges, ma'am?" I sighed, taking a bit to answer, on the good side, I could get him to jail, but on the bad side, this would require court, and I have a pretty busy job, not to mention the new film we are going to start filming in a month. 

"No, just make sure he gets a good scare, officer..."

"Maupassant, Officer Maupassant" the officer smiled, I smiled back at her. 

"Just make sure he knows not to do that him, and give him a restriction order, he will not come 100 feet near my property again, I will be gone for a couple of months filming, so just make sure he does not come into my house," I said, the officer nodded with a smile, "thank you, officer Maupassant"