Preference (Breaking up with them)

Prompt: what breaking up with them would be like

Chloe Lukasiak:

It would be a mutual break up. The feelings faded, there was no more fun, no more love, no more excitement, there was nothing. And while it hurt the both of you to leave the one constant thing you had in your life, you both knew that it had to be done. There was more things waiting for you, but you wouldn't be able to reach them if you stayed tied down to a rock.

The next few weeks without Chloe made you feel devastated, and while you knew that the break up was needed to set you both free, you couldn't help but feel lonely and sad. you missed her dearly, you missed her laugh, her hugs, her stupid little jokes. you missed the late night slow dances in the kitchen, you missed baking cookies with her at 3 in the morning. you missed her. you missed her love, her mind, her heart, you missed her soul being next to yours. and she missed you.

Maddie Ziegler:

It wasn't a mutual break up. While you and Maddie were known to be the complete opposite of each other, you both complimented the other perfectly, but of course that came with a burden. you both never agreed in the simplest of things, making your relationship run on 'agreeing to disagreeing'. for a while, it worked, you both listened to each other's preferences, most of the time you never agreed with each other, but you tried. that was until college came, when your time started to be consumed by work and studying, and her time was being occupied by modeling and being cast on movies. it was hard to keep up with each other.

you were willing to keep trying, keep fighting for the one thing that made you happy, but Maddie couldn't, not anymore. she stayed up at night waiting for you to return from your night classes. but she was always asleep when you got home, and she was always gone when you woke up to make breakfast. it was a failing relationship, and while everyone encouraged you both to keep going and keep trying to make it work. it hurt you both deeply.

and knowing that, Maddie had to break it off. she hated it, she hated never being able to be with you, she hated seeing you post you and your friends on instagram during your class time, when all she wanted was for you to come home and cuddle with her. and with that on her mind 24/7, she broke up with you.

the next months were hard on you, you couldn't understand why she wouldn't speak to you about the problem, or why you didn't say anything about it either. but eventually, you both got closure, and moved on.

Kenzie Ziegler:

Breaking up with kenzie was a one sided break up, meaning it wasn't mutual. work got in the way of your relationship too much. you were gone most of the time with your modeling gig, while kenzie was always off either filming something or singing somewhere. it was just too much. too much stress, too much work, too much everything.

everyone tried to help you both, they tried to make your relationship last, but your relationship was done the moment that they booked you for a modeling gig across the world. sure, kenzie visited every now and then, but being alone meant you were alone. both of you were alone, and you both went out, you both moved on without even knowing it. until one night everything got out of hand, and one thing led to another and everything went to shit.

articles of you and another girl kissing at a party went out like crazy over night. the next morning you woke up, brushed your teeth, received a call, and sobbed until you had nothing else to let out.

it was a tough break up, neither of you wanted to let the other go, but you had to, especially after what had happened. it was needed.

Paige Hyland:

Breaking up with Paige wasn't really mutual but it also wasn't one sided. At some point in the relationship both of you had gotten quite bored of everything. Got bored of the basic dates, the cringey movies, every just got boring. you both got bored of each other.

She started to get more into her career, while you got casted on movies left and right. Eventually the two of you just stopped talking, she slowly started to move out of your shared apartment, and while you knew all of this was happening, you knew it wouldn't make a difference if you talked to her about it, if anything, it would make it much worse. so with that you both decided to just cut it off, to just stay friends, and you did. every now and then Paige and the other girls would come over for a movie night or to just hang out, and although sometimes you and Paige snuck out to make out it never led to anything else, it was just a spur of a moment thing. and you both liked it just like that.

Brooke Hyland:

Breaking up with Brooke was something that was never expected. When you came home from filming a coming of age movie, you walked in to Brooke give another girl head. And while you kind of expected it, it was still surprising seeing it in person. And the whole thing started, the second chance, the fights, the distrust, the sadness, the falling out of love. It went by so fast, yet so painfully slow.

You didn't want it to be over, after all you had been dating Brooke for 5 years now, but you decided it had to stop once you came home for the second time after filming a horror movie and walked in to Brooke doing it with some guy. What surprised you the most wasn't their faces or the apology, but the fact that even though she got caught last time, she still did it in your house, your room, your bed. She was quite stupid to be honest, but you decided to just kick her out and get her out of your life for good.

With the mount of work that you had, many castings on movie and shows, modeling gigs, getting over her came really easy to you. It wasn't the same for her though, she finally realized what she lost once you broke up with her.