Imagine(your first kiss, Chloe)

Chloe's POV

We were waiting in the studio for the bus to come and take us to the competition, this was going to be a three day competition, so we're going to stay at a hotel room for two nights.  My mom was talking with Kelly, while me, Paige and Brooke were waiting for Maddie, Kenzie, Nia, and Y/n to arrive. Soon Nia arrived with the Ziegler sisters, Melissa and Holly rode here together. We were just missing Y/n. The bus had 30 minutes to come, Gianna was waiting outside for Y/n, and Abby has yet to come. I walked over to my mom.

"Mom is Y/n coming to the competition?" I asked her with curiosity and worry. You see I have a crush on my bestfriend, only the Hyland sisters know about it.

"Yeah, but I don't know why they're late, let me call Y/M/N" she said and took her phone out. She walked away for a couple minutes and then came back. "She is coming but they are running late, cause apparently she has a light fever so they stop at the pharmacy to get medicine" she said.

"Ok, thanks mom" I said as I smiled at her and side hugged Kelly.

I walked back to where I was sitting at.

"So why isn't Y/n here yet? Is she going to come? Cause she told she was going to help my with my homework" said Kenzie, Y/n and her are very close, they act like sisters, it's cute.

"She is coming but she got a light fever so her and her mom went to the pharmacy to get some medicine for the weekend" I said while taking my phone and and went to her contact.

To Y/n/n🤩💕😘
Hey, my mom told me you were sick, are you ok to dance? You know you don't have to come if you're not feeling well, right? I'm sure Abby will understand.

From Y/n/n🤩💕😘
Hey C, yes I'm ok to dance, I'm going to go you know that I can't leave you all alone out there, I know abby will understand I guess, besides we get to room together, cause mom said that her and Christi got two rooms, one for them to spend some 'time away from us' so the other room is for me and you😁😁

She texted back immediately, then I felt someone hugging me from behind and covered my eyes. They smelled like lavender, and their hands had rings, the only person who wore various rings on their hands was Y/n. I smiled and turned around and hugged her tight.

"Hey Chlo-bird," she said but was soon interrupted by coughing a bit, I looked at her worried, "don't worry I'm fine, it's just a fever, anyways have you seen Gianna? She said she had something for me" she said with a tired look as she looked around.

"Yeah, she was outside for a while, but I think she came back in, maybe she's in Studio B" I said, she was going to walk away but I stopped her, "do you want to sit with me in the bus?" I asked nervous and she nodded while she smiled and me.

She walked away to Studio B.

Your POV

I walked to studio B, and knocked the door before opening it, I saw Gianna inside, dancing, I always admired how good she is at dancing.

"Hey Gia, you wanted to see me?" I asked her, she stopped the music and walked over to me and took me by my shoulders.

"So, Christi told me about your fever, are you ok? I'm sure Abby wouldn't mind if you didn't dance this week, since you had two solos and a duet and a trip last week" she said with a worried look on her face, Gianna had always taken care of me, she took me under her wing when I was a little girl, sometimes I will stay with her at some competitions, sometimes she will take me to her house to eat lunch when my mom was occupied with work, Gianna was almost like my guardian.

"I'm fine Gia, thanks for asking*cough* I just have to take my medicine and I'll be fine" I said with a tired smile, she was still looking at me with a worried expression.