Preference(her mom finds out)

Thanks @BilliesLucifer for this idea I really appreciate it❤️

Chloe Lukasiak

Chloe's POV(she's 16 in this):

Me and Y/n were hanging out in my room, watching a movie. Cuddled together, trying to get warmer since it was Christmas, so it was really cold. Y/n was holding me in her arms, while my head was laying on her chest. Our legs tangled together. She kissed my temple every now and then, to let me know that she was still awake.

"Hey baby? Are you still awake?" She whispered, I nodded and looked up to see her looking down at me, I smiled, I leaned up to peck her lips, "I love you" she said after our little kiss.

"I love you too, bear" I said, I call her bear because she likes to seep a lot, like bears, and she's very protective of me. I leaned up to kiss her again, leaning on my elbow to support myself, she kissed back quickly. The kiss soon turned out to be a mini make out session, we heard the door open, and we flew away from each other, we weren't out to anyone ,except the Hyland sisters. It was my mom, she had her mouth open, eyes wide open, the cookies she brought us where on the floor, the plate they were in, crashed in pieces.

"Living room now" she said as she turned around, she walked away, I looked at Y/n, she had her eyes wide, she looked at me.

"Holy shit, we're in a lot of trouble, baby" she said, she stood up and then shivered, I felt her warmth go away, she put on a hoodie, since she was in her sweatpants and a sports bra, I was wearing one of her hoodies and booty shorts. We walked downstairs, me trailing behind her, we walked to the living room and sat on the couch, close but not close to each other, my mom was taking some air, she was walking around the backyard.

"Hey, calm down we'll be fine, ok? I love you" I said as I turned to her, she smiled slightly and then held my hand.

"I love you too, Elizabeth" she said, I blushed and looked down, she knows that I don't really like my middle name, that why she calls me that, to make me love to appreciate it, she says that it is a beautiful name and that she's in love with it. My mom came into the room and sat in front of us.